Stirling vs Berwick

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Echo your comments need to tighten up at the back and not make mistakes. If we can do that then we should get the 3 points.

Hope we can keep up the momentum and make it 2 wins in a row.

im pretty sure if we win on sat and go top will be the first time since 2012. when we won our first two league games under jocky scott we won 5-1 at dumbarton in our second game but that was as good as it ever got under his tenure 

2 hours ago, pete 3 said:

im pretty sure if we win on sat and go top will be the first time since 2012. when we won our first two league games under jocky scott we won 5-1 at dumbarton in our second game but that was as good as it ever got under his tenure 

13/14 promotion season did we not win against montrose then we beat another team at home (can't remember who) I'm sure dale Fulton scored in both games before getting beat of the shire.

We won a game under Jocky Scott? I don't believe you Pete.

13/14 promotion season did we not win against montrose then we beat another team at home (can't remember who) I'm sure dale Fulton scored in both games before getting beat of the shire.

2-1 against montrose and the 2-0 against peterhead. Fulton and ferry against montrose and fulton and phil Johnston against peterhead.

12 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Hopefully whatever the result, we see big daddy Hendo come home.

This would make everyone at Forthbank happy I'm sure.

Play like we did in the 2nd half against Stenny and we will run riot, but just hoping to play well enough for the 3 points

Wonder if Mackay will go the same team vs Stenny, bring Kav on when Berwick start to tire or start Kav from the start.

Love how we have good options on the bench, been a long time since we've had a proper good squad.

1 hour ago, sammyreidloyal said:

The Dream Team to nick a late win after backs to the wall,leaving you Binos to seethe among yourselves....bit like last week emoji106.png

That's the only football John Coughlin knows how to play is it not?

Initially I thought league decider already,both sides having scored thrice in their opening match. Looking at Berwick game they were lucky to get one point never mind three. While Stirling's game was one of two halves. Will the worst of the worst or best of the worst emerge victorious? Good to see Stirling with three players on the scoresheet. Perhaps we may threaten some defences this season.

1 hour ago, Dumb yatt said:

Initially I thought league decider already,both sides having scored thrice in their opening match. Looking at Berwick game they were lucky to get one point never mind three. While Stirling's game was one of two halves. Will the worst of the worst or best of the worst emerge victorious? Good to see Stirling with three players on the scoresheet. Perhaps we may threaten some defences this season.

You haven't got anybody as good as Goodwillie, who was 90% of Clyde's threat last week.

And we get 2 experienced defenders back too to put our average age up to 14, so another 3-1 win for Berwick. 

Sadly, I hear we are actually interested in signing Henderson. 

Archived