Rangers supporters campaign for wartime titles to be recognised

:lol:

They are in a real panic about how we're going overtake them in title wins within the next ten years, aren't they?

As the piece states, football during World War II wasn't officially recognised and despite the petition only mentioning Celtic counting their titles during World War I, rangers included the 1917/18 season in their honours list.  

14 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

:lol:

They are in a real panic about how we're going overtake them in title wins within the next ten years, aren't they?

As the piece states, football during World War II wasn't officially recognised and despite the petition only mentioning Celtic counting their titles during World War I, rangers included the 1917/18 season in their honours list.  

Btw m8 your miles ahead of Sevco when it comes to top flight titles, you've got 48 they've got none.

2 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Btw m8 your miles ahead of Sevco when it comes to top flight titles, you've got 48 they've got none.

True story.  But at the time of writing, the team that used to play at Ibrox still have won the most titles* in Scotland. 

*since I'm such a big gem, I'm even allowing them to include the titles they cheated to win.

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

True story.  But at the time of writing, the team that used to play at Ibrox still have won the most titles* in Scotland. 

*since I'm such a big gem, I'm even allowing them to include the titles they cheated to win.

How generous of you.

Titles? why not remind them of the titles they don't want.

Biggest cheats, broke the association rules for a decade.

Biggest club to go bust in Scotland.

Spent well over £100 million, to win three lower division trophies and a Petrofac cup at the fourth attempt.

Most thickest of supporters in Scotland.

Most embarrassing defeat over two legs by a Scottish club in Europe. There's Progres for you.

Any more just add as you feel necessary. :)

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Titles? why not remind them of the titles they don't want.

Biggest cheats, broke the association rules for a decade.

Biggest club to go bust in Scotland.

Spent well over £100 million, to win three lower division trophies and a Petrofac cup at the fourth attempt.

Most thickest of supporters in Scotland.

Most embarrassing defeat over two legs by a Scottish club in Europe. There's Progres for you.

Any more just add as you feel necessary. :)

Biggest embarrassment as a support for their drunken loutish behaviour in Manchester. Smashing up and trashing the place. rangers (RIP) fans are absolute Scum and everyone knows it.

Does the comedy never stop at Ibrokes, talk about desperate, anyone with half a brain knows unlike WW1 the WW2 league Rangers won was the Southern league a regional league which ran parallel to the North Eastern League , so you can't declare yourself National champions if you didn't win the National league even if Rangers got the titles recognized they would still only hold 54 National league titles.  You might as well start adding Glasgow leagues and Masters titles :lol:

Archived