Shettleston Squad

Paul85

14 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist and Trialist.

Reading other threads the Roch could've won by 10.where the candy that good or are shettleston so bad. Will the town bounce back??

6 minutes ago, Onceaplayer said:

Reading other threads the Roch could've won by 10.where the candy that good or are shettleston so bad. Will the town bounce back??

Shettleston have some good players, however looking at them, they are a team/club with absolutely no confidence in themselves. Once the second went it, it was game over and the Candy missed some guilt edged chances throughout the remainder of the game...even the last goal was a result of 3 great chances spurned.

The goalkeeper seemed fit to burst at times last night, demanding basics from his defence, which i felt was going to boil over in the second half...but there wasnt even the fight for that.

From their league cup results its hard to see them bouncing back anytime soon, but a couple of results or a decent signing or 2 and they could make a decent fist of it. Personally i hope they sort it out.

Here was the squad that I got for our match last Saturday.

Gareth Watson

Gary Whyte

Robert Campbell

Jack Crumlish

Lee Martin

Greg McEwan

Richard McIntosh

Calum Nolan

Ian Paterson

Martin Rice

Ryan Scott

George Thomson