East super league

locheedfcno1

18 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

Witch craft Casey.

Producing 16 points from 24 to stay up.

Providing world class signings like Wes Mitchell, Darren Smith, Kieron Renton, Scott Swaney

Picking young talent like the Scott twins, Dale OHara Sean Melvin 

Promoting from the youth teams with several getting their chance this season.

Must be early in the morning but What??

1 point out of the last 5 matches and although you say picking young talent, Nitten has allowed one of the Scott twins to go on loan to Haddington - a stricken by all accounts, even though wins are hard to come by!

Finally, witch craft? What spell was put on them to get 6 match bans?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Must be early in the morning but What??

1 point out of the last 5 matches and although you say picking young talent, Nitten has allowed one of the Scott twins to go on loan to Haddington - a stricken by all accounts, even though wins are hard to come by!

Finally, witch craft? What spell was put on them to get 6 match bans?

stricken?

Yes I believe Stephen is off to Haddington but the day after signed a 12 month contact extension taking him to end of 2019.

Another incident of witch craft was making a few pie and bovril posters disappear over the summer. Where is 'your time is up' and 1 or 2 others who have vanished since the summer. There can be no other explanation in my view.

Regarding the origanal post you would be better contacting the club.  Don't think anyone from Newtongrange posts in here. Electric has only recently arrived in parts of Midlothian

On the issue of discipline in general though I believe Newtongrange are top in terms of player suspensions. 1 red card I think and low level yellow 

Overall though a major overhaul is long overdue on suspensions in the league. I see Bonnyrigg have 4 players out today - that can't be fair. I have also seen incidents this season where kunfu kicks, head butts and some less than humain incidents where you would be locked up if it happened in the street only pick up 3 4 or 5 match bans!

All the best in the Casey derby today 

19 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

I see Bonnyrigg have 4 players out today - that can't be fair. 

They shouldn't have all got sent off at the same game then.

14 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

stricken?

Yes I believe Stephen is off to Haddington but the day after signed a 12 month contact extension taking him to end of 2019.

Another incident of witch craft was making a few pie and bovril posters disappear over the summer. Where is 'your time is up' and 1 or 2 others who have vanished since the summer. There can be no other explanation in my view.

Regarding the origanal post you would be better contacting the club.  Don't think anyone from Newtongrange posts in here. Electric has only recently arrived in parts of Midlothian

On the issue of discipline in general though I believe Newtongrange are top in terms of player suspensions. 1 red card I think and low level yellow 

Overall though a major overhaul is long overdue on suspensions in the league. I see Bonnyrigg have 4 players out today - that can't be fair. I have also seen incidents this season where kunfu kicks, head butts and some less than humain incidents where you would be locked up if it happened in the street only pick up 3 4 or 5 match bans!

All the best in the Casey derby today 

Striker!

whether it is a Nitten supporter or anyone else, just thought someone might know reason.

Looking forward to a great match at Olivebank this afternoon. For me, having watched all Premier league teams this season, the best two teams in the league this year are today’s opponents. Hopefully both ( with Fauldhouse) will be playing in the Super League next season.

As I understand it, if a member of the coaching staff is sent off they get a fine.  If they are sent off again in the same season they get a fine and a 6 match touchline ban. It does seem a tad excessive in the context of what happens on the pitch that attracts a much more lenient outcome. I guess it's the price paid when these guys are supposedto lead by example. 

Archived