East super league

locheedfcno1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, watchful eye said:

Watched Bo'ness destroy Kennoway today, could have been 10 and was impressed by them. 

Big club & hope to see them back on track. 

The league is looking very interesting already. Not as clear cut as most thought after 6 games. 

A Kennoway fan I spoke to yesterday said their big downfall was in not investing in the team for this season.  That and losing their top scorer to East Fife.

They played yesterday like Bo'ness played in previous games.  Some physically ill-prepared youngsters and lost every ball in the middle of the pitch.

A Kennoway fan I spoke to yesterday said their big downfall was in not investing in the team for this season.  That and losing their top scorer to East Fife.
They played yesterday like Bo'ness played in previous games.  Some physically ill-prepared youngsters and lost every ball in the middle of the pitch.

Hard to disagree with anything u have said ther !

10 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Lochee game must've been a cracker. emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png. Would've taken a point before the game though

Watched the highlights earlier and got tae take yer hat off tae Lochee for coming back fae 3-0 down,game of 2 halves as the saying goes.

39 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Lochee 1 Linlithgow 5 the week before. I can only deduce that we shall therefore win the league.

I would suggest the league title will be between Bonnyrigg & Linlithgow with both Penicuik & Lochee in the mix. 

Horn has just left Bonnyrigg, that may put a spanner in their works.

Bonnyrigg are clear favourites for the league (in my opinion) but conceding 4 goals in 45 mins will give other clubs belief that they can do the same. 
Lochee are a top side especially the lad Deasley. 

Deasley a top player. Been at Dundee and Montrose in the past. Top striker at this level

• 2 weeks later...
Just looking at the league after yesterday results and gaps being to open up. 
I fear for last seasons promoted teams already camped at the bottom 3 places. 

In addition to that, the two relegated teams currently 1st & 2nd in the Premier League. Quick reversal of fortunes for all involved?

Archived