East super league

locheedfcno1

Can't see a thread for this. With kelty away who do you think is the favourites for the title? Usual suspects like Bonnyrigg Bo'ness and Linlithgow will be a force this season imo. My team lochee united started well. 4 points out of 6. Finished 5th last season so be good to better that but will be hard. Hope for a decent run in the Scottish. Thoughts??

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see a thread for this. With kelty away who do you think is the favourites for the title?

So kelty would have won it again if they were?

2/2 6 scored zero conceded happy enough with my team squads stronger than last season too [emoji1417][emoji257]

Bonnyrigg to win the league comfortably,

FWE, Kennaway, Jeanfield and Carnoustie to contest the relegation places.

4 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Is that the former junior club from Fife who had balls,  showed a bit ambition and left to join the progressive Pyramid  That still get away with posting their rubbish on the Juniors info web site.

Ftfy :whistle:thumsup2

So kelty would have won it again if they were?

2/2 6 scored zero conceded happy enough with my team squads stronger than last season too [emoji1417][emoji257]

I'm not sure if kelty would've won it again just thought they would've been up there. Think the league will be tight this season

17 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Can't see a thread for this. With kelty away who do you think is the favourites for the title? Usual suspects like Bonnyrigg Bo'ness and Linlithgow will be a force this season imo. My team lochee united started well. 4 points out of 6. Finished 5th last season so be good to better that but will be hard. Hope for a decent run in the Scottish. Thoughts??

As no1 fan of Lochee (?) surely you must have a good idea of who is the favourite(s) for the league? 

Great result for your team on Tuesday night.

As no1 fan of Lochee (?) surely you must have a good idea of who is the favourite(s) for the league? 
Great result for your team on Tuesday night.

Ha I'm not no 1 fan. Just wondered if any teams looking stronger than last season that's all. [emoji106]

Having seen our first two games at Penicuik and home to Camelon, I have been impressed with the improvement of us as well as the other two mentioned, going to be a good league this season.ps who's going to miss the fifers.

8 hours ago, JPGR said:

Star to get relegated after cheating it last season.

Kennoway didn't cheat, they went up fair and square.

I think your team will do well this season. Hopefully not bottle it like last season though. Think lack of respect may come back to haunt you again if I'm honest. 

On 09 August 2017 at 16:52, locheedfcno1 said:

Not just underestimating us but we really wont be a force at the top.  More likely to copy Linlithgow from last season, on the evidence so far.

5 hours ago, The Faceman said:

Kennoway didn't cheat, they went up fair and square.

I think your team will do well this season. Hopefully not bottle it like last season though. Think lack of respect may come back to haunt you again if I'm honest. 

Wrong Star ;)

Bonnyrigg in my opinion should be run away champions. However I have grave worries for my local Juniors Jeanfield Swifts. They seem to have gone a league too far. They don't seem to be behaving as a Super League side, but more like a group of mates running some sort of Fantasy football team. There are a group of 4/5 players/Coaches who are connected by work, family, or are simply social buddies. These 4/5 are all involved with the team selection, and it became very clear to the supporters last season that those connected with the team selectors were playing before others, when it was blindingly obvious that they were not up to the job. It is also very clear that none of them are accepting responsibility for their own mistakes on or off the park. Those not involved with the clique if they make a mistake are getting screamed at, and put down in front of everyone, but when someone connected with the clique makes a mistake, and there have been some real match costing howlers, quite literally nothing is said. Now they have introduced a win bonus which will make matters even worse, where starting line up receive more, than a used sub, who receives more than an unused sub. if we ever find ourselves in a situation of being 2 or 3 up with 15 minutes to go, it is obvious who will be getting the nod to come on as a sub, because the cash earned will go a good way towards a night out. I'm writing this in the hope that it may waken the club up, and hope they come to their senses, come together as a squad, and committee, and agree they it doesn't matter who you are, that you have to earn your place in the team, and you have to earn your way back into the team, otherwise it is the Premier league for us next season.

Archived