screen scrolling to bottom of thread

dee_62

Question

Using Chrome and viewing via the website.  When I'm scrolling down a thread, the page is starting to constantly refresh and taking me straight to the bottom of the page.  I can't then scroll back up as it just keeps refreshing to the bottom of the page.  Originally only happened if I was taking my time to read a thread but now it's happening more and more often.

Just me?

12 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Using Chrome and viewing via the website.  When I'm scrolling down a thread, the page is starting to constantly refresh and taking me straight to the bottom of the page.  I can't then scroll back up as it just keeps refreshing to the bottom of the page.  Originally only happened if I was taking my time to read a thread but now it's happening more and more often.

Just me?

That was happening with me the other night using Chrome but it seems to have fixed itself now.

47 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Just me?

Same problem here for the past 4 days using chrome.

This did calm down for me but its now worse than ever.

It doesn't happen all the time but when it does, it seems to be when the gocompare ad takes over from the nike ad.

Plus, a wee box keeps flashing on the bottom left of screen which says "waiting for ads.aptvadvertisingsomething".

Plus plus, the jar of bovril and refresh arrow thingy flicker (up at the iop on the tab).

Also having this issue (on Chrome). It's related to the video advert at the top. Every time it changes the screen will jump back up. So far it's been alternating between HMV and some 4x4 advert.

If the advert at the top isn't a video then it's fine, such as right now when the advert is a Dunelm one.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Also having this issue (on Chrome). It's related to the video advert at the top. Every time it changes the screen will jump back up. So far it's been alternating between HMV and some 4x4 advert.

If the advert at the top isn't a video then it's fine, such as right now when the advert is a Dunelm one.

Same issue on my laptop (using Chrome)

Archived