Sonsteam of 08

Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

Just now, spratte said:

so we have the potential for a stinkfest, great....

I think we're aiming for 36 draws this season. Invincibles.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I think we're aiming for 36 draws this season. Invincibles.

i think we are trying to send shadwell to an early grave

25 minutes ago, spratte said:

i think we are trying to send shadwell to an early grave

Please don't ,Shadwell is always bang on and doesn't have a meltdown every time the Bairns standards slip.

One of the best posters on on here and his literary skills are second to none

1 hour ago, Young gun said:

Please don't ,Shadwell is always bang on and doesn't have a meltdown every time the Bairns standards slip.

One of the best posters on on here and his literary skills are second to none

Correct, assuming everyone else is called 'none'.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Yes. 

Two up top I'm guessing due to your team selection ?

I always thot Nade is more suited to being up top on his own.

I've a feeling this season will see Dumbarton fill the play off spot (9th) come May. The season on season rebuild on a limited budget was always gonna come a cropper at some point.

Its very much await to see our team selection that is our first suspense, take it in and think its not that bad, then the suspense to see if it isn't that bad.

Tho by all accounts if Shepherd starts, we will have the knives out before a ball is kicked

Just now, MrDust said:

I've a feeling this season will see Dumbarton fill the play off spot (9th) come May. The season on season rebuild on a limited budget was always gonna come a cropper at some point.

Its very much await to see our team selection that is our first suspense, take it in and think its not that bad, then the suspense to see if it isn't that bad.

Tho by all accounts if Shepherd starts, we will have the knives out before a ball is kicked

Nade will play up top with Stewart off him. Nade's looked half decent so far but I can't say I'm impressed with Stewart. I genuinely don't think we've done a great job with the folk we've brought in, there's some players that will do us a job but we lack any real quality on the evidence so far. We'll do well to finish any higher than 9th but I'm not even taking 9th as a given here, we have a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Strangely enough I'd be less concerned if Sheps was a starter than coming off the bench. If he starts and does ok then, fine; if he's pish we can always bring O'Hara on to replace him. (I'm not saying we should start him btw)

Nade will play up top with Stewart off him. Nade's looked half decent so far but I can't say I'm impressed with Stewart. I genuinely don't think we've done a great job with the folk we've brought in, there's some players that will do us a job but we lack any real quality on the evidence so far. We'll do well to finish any higher than 9th but I'm not even taking 9th as a given here, we have a lot of work to do.

^^^ true

When Stewart graced the biarnebau last season he ripped us a new one, I hope he is shite today the Falkirk thread can't cope with much more drama.

36 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Mark Stewart requires kid gloves to get the best out of him, Elvis was basically his puppeteer to get the best out of him and giving him reassuring kisses.

He needs to feel wanted

33 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Strangely enough I'd be less concerned if Sheps was a starter than coming off the bench. If he starts and does ok then, fine; if he's pish we can always bring O'Hara on to replace him. (I'm not saying we should start him btw)

A full circle post !!

I recall him starting away to Dunfermline and was honking, kept his place following week and was honking.

I'm fine ish if he is up front and not wide right, if there's any truth his best position is up top, let's find out and not in a position he has repeatedly failed at.

How's about the sons bring a crane too and we could then play giant conkers by suspending each teams worst player from them and hitting them together till one falls to bits. Another great idea to usurp the usually brutal halftime entertainment.

Taiwo right mid....Can be play left mid !!

J Mitchell anyone ?

Where he play ?

Not that he has got any chance of getting on 

Just now, MrDust said:

Taiwo right mid....Can be play left mid !!

J Mitchell anyone ?

Where he play ?

Not that he has got any chance of getting on 

He's a defensive midfielder funnily enough. Obviously two ain't enough for our Houston.

If McKee is out, it's not surprising surely how we have lined up.

Safety first is Houstie, in players not formations.

Not gonna be pretty, especially if Hippo has a missing game

I've just been handed this. Is it a dartboard attachment, or do I turn it into a paper plane and chuck it at his shiny napper?

cabdeaa117a22f96a18b5112840ecaa5.jpg

That line up is fucking rank ... am I the only one that suggests that Watson play RB. He faster and more mobile than gasprotto, surely that makes sense ! Leave Luca in the cb middle