Sonsteam of 08

Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

I'd rather they brought the crane on than shepherd to be honest.

f**k that. Constant long balls up to the crane...
a7d8b8ab3c4fdde1af9719405c09ff52.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

f**k that. Constant long balls up to the crane...
a7d8b8ab3c4fdde1af9719405c09ff52.jpg

Hippos long throw ins would cause havoc.

9 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Shepherd hasn't kicked a ball since his first few appearances under Pressley when he looked a decent prospect. 

Twas under Holt that Shepherd looked a prospect, radio Scotland were creaming over him and yet never really kicked a ball since then.

Someone stating he done well at Raith, two seasons ago and it was just really a cross for a goal, yet gets a two year contract.

Shepherd must have a relative on the board, dodgy pics of Houstie or its a case of him sticking up for the gingers. A real heads gone moment.

Have Dumbarton been as stinking as their results so far ?

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Twas under Holt that Shepherd looked a prospect, radio Scotland were creaming over him and yet never really kicked a ball since then.

Someone stating he done well at Raith, two seasons ago and it was just really a cross for a goal, yet gets a two year contract.

Shepherd must have a relative on the board, dodgy pics of Houstie or its a case of him sticking up for the gingers. A real heads gone moment.

Have Dumbarton been as stinking as their results so far ?

Who?

Dumbarton are now completely fucked. Shadwell has flipped. A sure sign that Falkirk will return to the cavalier style of pre season and dish out an absolute scudding.

Any sons fan looking to go to game . I've got a spare seat in car ?? Let me know 

Any sons fan looking to be on the evening news and in all the papers . I've got a spare seat in car ?? Let me know 

1 hour ago, cedrick1 said:

??? 

Dear god, he's implying your akin to a highways stalker/nutjob, Rutger Hauer type, wanting someone to molest, kill or torment, on the way to Grangemouth for the match.

But fear not, these Grangemouth folks are known to have relations within their own families themselves.

Rest easy.

2-1 Sons

12 hours ago, MrDust said:

12 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Who?

That would be me, and aye, all he done was put in a good ball for a goal, the only time Iv probably gave him plaudits in his career for the first team

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

That would be me, and aye, all he done was put in a good ball for a goal, the only time Iv probably gave him plaudits in his career for the first team

I meant who was the player from Raith?

Just now, Zen Archer said:

I meant who was the player from Raith?

You've misread, we are talking about Shepard showing a tiny glimpse of a football player against(at) raith a couple of seasons back.

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

You've misread, we are talking about Shepard showing a tiny glimpse of a football player against(at) raith a couple of seasons back.

OK, cheers.

Thommo

Finlayson Luca/Watson/Grant Gallagher

Harris Craigen McKee Hippo

Austin Loy/O'Hara

completely unsure what pair of centre halfs is the right choice or even who is fit or not so any combo of two out of three is possible, just dont play Luca at RB. as far as the midfield is concerned i think we have to go with the approach we will score more than them is we are certainly going to concede.

cant even make myself write a prediction apart from the fact at least one of the above will be getting pelters on here tonight.

Game day.

Without knowing fitness it's tough to call how we should be lining up today. All I'd ask is that we've got players in their natural(ish) positions, let's put a right back at right back. I am concerned he'll start Shepherd.

Luca will probably play right back. I agree with a lot of the sentiments about Shepherd however not his fault he gets picked.

I fancy us to win 2 0 today and win following 3 games.

Sorry Shadwell I know you'll be raging if we go on a decent wee run.

Game day.

Without knowing fitness it's tough to call how we should be lining up today. All I'd ask is that we've got players in their natural(ish) positions, let's put a right back at right back. I am concerned he'll start Shepherd.

Dang, that vid is

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Yes. 

so we have the potential for a stinkfest, great....