Sonsteam of 08

Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

Aye they're still dangerous enough to score a goal, clip the top of our bar from a free kick, and have two goal bound shots cleared off our line, I wouldn't take too much notice of their chat. Come the end of the season they'll still be one of the teams in the top 4 spots.

To be honest that just tells you that whilst we were dogshit last night Livingston were nothing special either.

18 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Dougie Hill and Andy Dowie in 2017. 'kin hell.

You may laugh but they're yet to concede a goal in this seasons Championship.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

To be honest that just tells you that whilst we were dogshit last night Livingston were nothing special either.

As long as we keep winning games  i'm not that bothered how nothing special we are. Still can't take Falkirk Lightly though, Dumbarton will have to work for a result. Just get in your faces, Houston doesn't seem to know how to handle that.

As long as we keep winning games  i'm not that bothered how nothing special we are. Still can't take Falkirk Lightly though, Dumbarton will have to work for a result. Just get in your faces, Houston doesn't seem to know how to handle that.

We finished second in the league last year after a season of pretty poor football. It really wasn't very enjoyable.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

We finished second in the league last year after a season of pretty poor football. It really wasn't very enjoyable.

Better than finishing 2nd bottom, as we did 2 seasons ago. I'd happily take 8th and upwards and not caring what other fans think of how we play.

If Dunbartons midfield are up for it then Falkirk will lose. Kerr will play again as he doesn't want to play Blues and McKee isn't fit enough. That means it's a powderpuff team.

Back to the diamond? I dont know if I am ready to put Harris on the scrapheap quite yet but this was ok. Specially at Tannadice, although dross in leg 2 at TFS.

to be fair I'm 50/50 between Harris and craigen. Harris gives us more speed but craigen is a slightly better goal threat.

Fuk it, let's play attacking

Thomson

Watson Kerr Grant

Harris Taiwo Craigen McKee Hippo

Loy Austin

If Dunbartons midfield are up for it then Falkirk will lose. Kerr will play again as he doesn't want to play Blues and McKee isn't fit enough. That means it's a powderpuff team.

McKee not fit enough? In what respect?

McKee not fit enough? In what respect?

Houston said on post match interview loy and McKee shouldn't have even been on the bench. taiwo and gaspo not 100pc either. walking wounded already

Aye they're still dangerous enough to score a goal, clip the top of our bar from a free kick, and have two goal bound shots cleared off our line, I wouldn't take too much notice of their chat. Come the end of the season they'll still be one of the teams in the top 4 spots.

I agree we probably will make the play offs but we are walking wounded at the moment and have nothing like the depth we had last season so we need them to clear up quickly.

We also need to sort out the Sibbald situation one way or other now. I don't think it is helping.

When you see Dougie Hill in the opposition team it does give you hope mind you. I do think we will win but doubt it will be pretty

20 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Dumbarton fans in the main stand for this one I'd imagine?

Be lucky if there's more than 100 there so I'd think so. Not enough numbers to run a bus.

Is Muirhead not back?

If not then go 3-4-3

GK Thomson,
RCB Luca
SWP Watson
LCB Grant
RWB Craigen
RCM Taiwo
LCM McKee
LWB Gallacher
RWG Harris
CF Austin
LWG Hippolyte

Let's just f*cking go for it, Austin & O'Hara up top, Hippo & Harris on the wings and no Kerr in the middle. 

Just win.After that debacle during the week Id take a dodgy 1.0 just to get points on board. Grim stuff that we're toiling for a team on our first home game.

Would like to see O'Hara given a chance from the start.

Thomson

Luca Watson Grant

Finlayson Taiwo McKee Gallacher

Craigen

O'Hara Austin

Reckon the front two can drift into the respective channels, allow for Craigen and McKee to make forward runs from midfield.

Would like to give Finlayson a chance, will only know if he's not good enough if he plays.

Hopefully having an extra player at the back should in theory help out what has been a shoddy affair so far in defence.

Would like to see O'Hara given a chance from the start. 

Thomson

Luca Watson Grant

Finlayson Taiwo McKee Gallacher

Craigen

O'Hara Austin

Reckon the front two can drift into the respective channels, allow for Craigen and McKee to make forward runs from midfield.

Would like to give Finlayson a chance, will only know if he's not good enough if he plays.

Hopefully having an extra player at the back should in theory help out what has been a shoddy affair so far in defence.

I just know tomorrow that if the team sheet includes Kerr and Taiwo in midfield with Luca at fullback and Fash up top on his own I'm going to wish I was still in the house.

It seems everyone wants O'Hara to be given a chance apart from the man that picks the team.

Just hope Dumbarton don't make us play punt football like livi.