Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

I have to be honest and say we got exactly what we deserved yesterday. Dumbarton are always a well set up team that are hard to beat. They took their goal well and could have nicked it at the end.

If you set up cautiously at home against any team in this league whether part time or not you run the risk of getting picked off. Also you have to take your chances which we didn't.

We should in my opinion be winning or at least going out to win most of our home games no matter who the opposition are.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am not upset. But we should be beating shite like Dumbarton.

I am sure your galacticos will do fine this season, we will stick to trying to stay up.

Whose fault was it yesterday btw, Peter Houston must have blamed someone

6 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Offt, you sound like an old firm fan.

No he's right we should beat a part time side like Dumbarton at home with the resources we have at our disposal. You've no chance of winning leagues if your not picking up 3 points in these kind of games. That's not to say we have any divine right to win  but we know Dumbarton are well organised and not going to lie down and should be able to do much better.

Well done sons I reckon worst you'll get is the playoff spot this season although I fancy you may end up ahead of ICT the way there going and We're no great shakes at the moment.

Houston should have a good look at how they use the loan market to their advantage if you ask me too.

Guest Back Post Misses

On another day we could have run up a cricket score but fair play to Dumbarton, organised and disciplined and could have nicked it at the end.

We were better than Tuesday and at least we didn't resort to lumping it. Still not good enough though.

Never thought I would be saying I will be glad when Muirhead comes back

Archived