Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

Nade will play up top with Stewart off him. Nade's looked half decent so far but I can't say I'm impressed with Stewart. I genuinely don't think we've done a great job with the folk we've brought in, there's some players that will do us a job but we lack any real quality on the evidence so far. We'll do well to finish any higher than 9th but I'm not even taking 9th as a given here, we have a lot of work to do.

When Stewart graced the biarnebau last season he ripped us a new one, I hope he is shite today the Falkirk thread can't cope with much more drama.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Nade will play up top with Stewart off him. Nade's looked half decent so far but I can't say I'm impressed with Stewart. I genuinely don't think we've done a great job with the folk we've brought in, there's some players that will do us a job but we lack any real quality on the evidence so far. We'll do well to finish any higher than 9th but I'm not even taking 9th as a given here, we have a lot of work to do.

Mark Stewart requires kid gloves to get the best out of him, Elvis was basically his puppeteer to get the best out of him and giving him reassuring kisses.

He needs to feel wanted

33 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Strangely enough I'd be less concerned if Sheps was a starter than coming off the bench. If he starts and does ok then, fine; if he's pish we can always bring O'Hara on to replace him. (I'm not saying we should start him btw)

A full circle post !!

I recall him starting away to Dunfermline and was honking, kept his place following week and was honking.

I'm fine ish if he is up front and not wide right, if there's any truth his best position is up top, let's find out and not in a position he has repeatedly failed at.

How's about the sons bring a crane too and we could then play giant conkers by suspending each teams worst player from them and hitting them together till one falls to bits. Another great idea to usurp the usually brutal halftime entertainment.

Just now, MrDust said:

Taiwo right mid....Can be play left mid !!

J Mitchell anyone ?

Where he play ?

Not that he has got any chance of getting on 

He's a defensive midfielder funnily enough. Obviously two ain't enough for our Houston.

Just now, deano25ffc said:

That line up is fucking rank ... am I the only one that suggests that Watson play RB. He faster and more mobile than gasprotto, surely that makes sense ! Leave Luca in the cb middle

Gasparotten vs Roy will be an interesting battle!

I've just been handed this. Is it a dartboard attachment, or do I turn it into a paper plane and chuck it at his shiny napper?

cabdeaa117a22f96a18b5112840ecaa5.jpg

Would falkirk fans agree that signing more players in january will take them to the next level? Or is houston the problem?

Archived