Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

To be honest that just tells you that whilst we were dogshit last night Livingston were nothing special either.

As long as we keep winning games  i'm not that bothered how nothing special we are. Still can't take Falkirk Lightly though, Dumbarton will have to work for a result. Just get in your faces, Houston doesn't seem to know how to handle that.

As long as we keep winning games  i'm not that bothered how nothing special we are. Still can't take Falkirk Lightly though, Dumbarton will have to work for a result. Just get in your faces, Houston doesn't seem to know how to handle that.

We finished second in the league last year after a season of pretty poor football. It really wasn't very enjoyable.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

We finished second in the league last year after a season of pretty poor football. It really wasn't very enjoyable.

Better than finishing 2nd bottom, as we did 2 seasons ago. I'd happily take 8th and upwards and not caring what other fans think of how we play.

Back to the diamond? I dont know if I am ready to put Harris on the scrapheap quite yet but this was ok. Specially at Tannadice, although dross in leg 2 at TFS.

to be fair I'm 50/50 between Harris and craigen. Harris gives us more speed but craigen is a slightly better goal threat.

Guest Back Post Misses
Aye they're still dangerous enough to score a goal, clip the top of our bar from a free kick, and have two goal bound shots cleared off our line, I wouldn't take too much notice of their chat. Come the end of the season they'll still be one of the teams in the top 4 spots.

I agree we probably will make the play offs but we are walking wounded at the moment and have nothing like the depth we had last season so we need them to clear up quickly.

We also need to sort out the Sibbald situation one way or other now. I don't think it is helping.

When you see Dougie Hill in the opposition team it does give you hope mind you. I do think we will win but doubt it will be pretty

Would like to see O'Hara given a chance from the start.

Thomson

Luca Watson Grant

Finlayson Taiwo McKee Gallacher

Craigen

O'Hara Austin

Reckon the front two can drift into the respective channels, allow for Craigen and McKee to make forward runs from midfield.

Would like to give Finlayson a chance, will only know if he's not good enough if he plays.

Hopefully having an extra player at the back should in theory help out what has been a shoddy affair so far in defence.

Would like to see O'Hara given a chance from the start. 

Thomson

Luca Watson Grant

Finlayson Taiwo McKee Gallacher

Craigen

O'Hara Austin

Reckon the front two can drift into the respective channels, allow for Craigen and McKee to make forward runs from midfield.

Would like to give Finlayson a chance, will only know if he's not good enough if he plays.

Hopefully having an extra player at the back should in theory help out what has been a shoddy affair so far in defence.

I just know tomorrow that if the team sheet includes Kerr and Taiwo in midfield with Luca at fullback and Fash up top on his own I'm going to wish I was still in the house.

It seems everyone wants O'Hara to be given a chance apart from the man that picks the team.

Mark Stewart was pretty ineffective last week, but there was at least twice, due to his tenacity, and experience, where he brought others in to excellent positions where we really should have scored. Give him time to get up and running. Great news carswell back, no brainer him and Barr in defensive midfield. 

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Hutton suspended and Handling out but Carswell is back for us. No Handling means Mark Stewart but at least with Carswell back we can sit Wilson on the bench. Not sure he will though, probably same team as last week that will start.

giphy.gif

No matter the result I'm already delighted. I've missed Carsy and his way of being extremely good at all the simple stuff so much. Him and Mango together :wub:

Anyone know what the story is with Handling by the way? I assumed it was just a wee impact knock picked up at Rugby Park, but it's obviously a wee bit worse. We really could do with him to (finally) give us some creativity in midfield. 

Archived