Kidnapped woman to be sold at Auction

Romeo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looking more and more like shite the more you read, managed a wee shopping trip in the middle of her ordeal because she 'lost her shoes',

How do you lose your shoes if you ties up in a cupboard waiting to be be exported to the Middle East?

At it.

She might get a fine and a slap on the wrists for wasting polis time, but the value of the publicity will completely dwarf that. Still, nice bangers so WGAF.

Why on Earth would someone with near-enough a quarter of a million to blow on sex spend it all on keeping a Sarf Lahndan slapper hostage? They could have a different one every night for buttons.

Anyway, how utterly repellent would someone with that much cash need to be before they couldn't get laid the traditional way? Even Michael Winner did alright, despite apparently wearing filthy incontinence knickers in the bedroom.

43 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Why on Earth would someone with near-enough a quarter of a million to blow on sex spend it all on keeping a Sarf Lahndan slapper hostage? They could have a different one every night for buttons.

Anyway, how utterly repellent would someone with that much cash need to be before they couldn't get laid the traditional way? Even Michael Winner did alright, despite apparently wearing filthy incontinence knickers in the bedroom.

I think she was being sold into the sex trade. Some one would charge men a grand a night to abuse her. 230 nights later you're in profit. It seems a lot of dough though. I'd have thought you could get a much cheaper, better looking girl elsewhere.

If it were indeed a true story.

I love the fact they chose Milan to do the "kidnapping"  It's like a child was making this scam up. Where do models go? Ermm, Milan. Ok, let's make it there

3 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

I think she was being sold into the sex trade. Some one would charge men a grand a night to abuse her. £230 nights later you're in profit. It seems a lot of dough though. I'd have thought you could get a much cheaper, better looking girl elsewhere.

I love the fact they chose Milan to do the "kidnapping"  It's like a child was making this scam up. Where do models go? Ermm, Milan. Ok, let's make it there

Aye, sell her first, offer her a shoot in the Middle East and deliver her straight to the client. Simple.

1 minute ago, whiskychimp said:

I think she was being sold into the sex trade. Some one would charge men a grand a night to abuse her. £230 nights later you're in profit. It seems a lot of dough though. I'd have thought you could get a much cheaper, better looking girl elsewhere.

You'd just grab someone off the street, surely. We're not talking about Elle MacPherson here.

I hope this advice doesn't count as aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise. Kidnapping women is a crime. Do not accept it. Demend a genuine sexual partner from your video store.

25 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I wouldn't complain if someone wanted to handcuff me for a bit then take me shopping for shoes. 

5989a6e0521df_villagepeoplecop.png.c91f531809b86cc4f2b588443281d8a7.png

he'll be waiting for you outside CCs at 4 o'clock. Bring a shoe horn.

41 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You'd just grab someone off the street, surely. We're not talking about Elle MacPherson here.

I hope this advice doesn't count as aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise. Kidnapping women is a crime. Do not accept it. Demend a genuine sexual partner from your video store.

I recall when I was in holiday in Split a few years back there were posters in and around the harbour with pictures of generally pretty young women who had vanished while over there. Seemed to be quite a few of them. I figured the above might have been the reason, though part of me put that down to an over active imagination and too much Hollywood.

The whole "Sell her as a sex slave to someone in the middle east who would feed her to tigers when they got bored of her" line was what got me doubting this story, because it sounds exactly like the plot of a terrible film or something a bunch of idiots would come up with.

5 hours ago, doulikefish said:

When the tv cameras where at her house she came out in short shorts and did the whole pouty thing for the cameras my missus went "set up" straight away.

I was thinking much the same as your Mrs.

Archived