Kidnapped woman to be sold at Auction

Romeo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Well....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323

Anyone else smell shite here....this is basically the plot of Taken.

eta Wid

When the tv cameras where at her house she came out in short shorts and did the whole pouty thing for the cameras my missus went "set up" straight away.

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

How has @ICTChris missed out on starting this thread?

I believe he's been suffering from depression ever since ICT got relegated, and if that wasn't  bad enough, Robbo got appointed to get them back into the Premieship.

The British model who told cops she was abducted by a sex-slave ring bizarrely went shoe-shopping with one of her kidnappers, reports said Monday.

Chloe Ayling burst into tears when authorities asked her about the excursion, which occurred during her six days of reported captivity at the hands of at least two violent kidnappers, the MailOnline said, quoting the Italian newspaper La Repubblica.

A source described as a close friend of Ayling’s told the Mail that the woman went to the shop with one of her abductors because “during the kidnapping, Chloe lost her shoes, [and] he took her to buy some new ones during her ordeal.’’

The Italian newspaper said, “That the kidnapping was real or that she was doped with ketamine is not put into question by the investigators.

“But it is also tremendously true that many details do not add up, starting with a question that the police investigators suddenly asked Chloe, causing her to cry: ‘But don’t you think it is strange to go and buy shoes with your kidnapper?’

“Because that also happened, and, of course, the shop assistant, identified by the cops, recognized her and’’ accused kidnapper Lukasz Herba, the paper said.

I saw this on the news this morning and immediately smelled a rat.

For someone who was allegedly about to be shipped to the middle east to be a sex slave, she certainly didn't seem traumatised in the slightest. Prancing about in hotpants and dolled up to the max on national television will certainly put you in the public eye if you're trying to be a model though.

Read this in 20Minuten yesterday morning on the way to work. I thought it was my piss poor grasp of the German language which had me questioning aspects of the story. They reported that she had gone to Milan willingly with a Polish photographer she had worked with previously. There was also a distinct air of "We think she is talking shite" to the report.

Archived