Fictional Lawyers

Bold Rover

1 hour ago, Bold Rover said:

In a forum entitled Top Fives, it's interesting how many people don't get the concept.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Bung another 5 down then if you're feeling cocky.

4 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

In a forum entitled Top Fives, it's interesting how many people don't get the concept.

In a forum entitled Top Fives, it's interesting how many people don't get the concept.

Shame you never watched The Good Wife, BWV. 7 series and 140-odd episodes filled with lawyer types. Unfortunately, it's a while since I've seen it so I'm a bit sketchy about names so you'll have to make do with descriptions. 

1. The sarky Jewish one who cried when Will was shot (sorry, spoiler alert). 

2. The old one who used to take his trousers off and ended up marrying the Good Wife's ex-husband's mother. 

3. The kooky ginger one who seemed to be juggling a kid and a lawyer career but always won. She was also divorced from a male kooky lawyer guy who also always won but had to carry a daschund around with him. 

4. Michael J Fox (he played a character who has Michael J Fox's affliction and did it very well). 

Can't really think of another one I liked, but according to the rules of the thread, I must so..

5. The old owner woman who married the gun expert and who played Sheldon's mother in The Big Bang Theory. Or was it Leonard's mother? One of the two. 

Horace Rumpole

Lionel Hutz

Archibald Leitch (Fish called Wanda)

John Fuller-Carp (played by John Bird he was in an obscure Radio 4 comedy called "Chambers")

Ally McSqueal (a bit stick thin but still, wid)

Archived