match fixing

I've been to plenty Pars games over the years I could have been easily persuaded we'd thrown, but that one?

People who know the score of the game but not actually watched it might be persuaded, but anyone who did see it would laugh at this.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nigel_fromage said:

I've been to plenty Pars games over the years I could have been easily persuaded we'd thrown, but that one?

People who know the score of the game but not actually watched it might be persuaded, but anyone who did see it would laugh at this.

I was at the game, and I thought that the 4 own goals the Pars scored that day were a bit of a giveaway.  The 25 yard overhead kick followed by the lap of honour was an absolute pearler.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I was at the game, and I thought that the 4 own goals the Pars scored that day were a bit of a giveaway.  The 25 yard overhead kick followed by the lap of honour was an absolute pearler.

Craig Brewster did make a meal of his shot at holding the trophy that day . The flute gesture was a bit much 

56 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

What is more suspicious is people are jumping to conclusions and then believing them without any sort of evidence being produced. 

^^^ Very suspicious....

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

What a bizarre post.

Are you saying they should want it to be a thing? And why is it suspicious they don't want rumours that if true don't show the club in a good light to be false?

What is more suspicious is people are jumping to conclusions and then believing them without any sort of evidence being produced. Seems like some are desperate for it to be true without any facts laid out or evidence provided which is a tad more suspicious. Until that happens there's not much really else to say on it and i'm open minded to hearing what these guys have got.

whats suspicious about that? see ffp , res 12, ebt title stripping, new club etc for exactly the same

Archived