Ayr v Forfar

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wuffster said:

Was dreading that game. You had the better record against us in the league that year (I think?) and I travelled more in hope than expectation. Crazy game!

Aye I can remember us hammering you at Station Park anyway when we had Scott Allan on loan. That night you lads ran riot, could've been a lot more. Think there was about ten Loons at the return.

I would go for this, though was debating about Geggan being in at centre midfield - but Doc and Crawford should be able to control things at home to Forfar.

Hart

Geggan Reid Higgins Boyle

Docherty Crawford
McDaid McGuffie

Moore Moffat

Forfar website and Ayr website both showing completely different pricing for this game...

From Forfar - 
Saturday’s fixture has the usual 3p.m. kick-off and admission charges are £14 for adults, £7 concessions, with under 12’s £2.

From Ayr - 
Admission:
Adults – £16
OAPs, students and 18-21 year olds – £10
U16s – £5

18 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Forfar website and Ayr website both showing completely different pricing for this game...

From Forfar - 
Saturday’s fixture has the usual 3p.m. kick-off and admission charges are £14 for adults, £7 concessions, with under 12’s £2.

From Ayr - 
Admission:
Adults – £16
U16s – £5

Have Forfar posted their home prices? 

From Forfar - 
From Ayr - 
Admission:
Adults – £16
U16s – £5

What happens to 17 year olds?

Archived