Ayr v Forfar

So we are coming into this full of confidence having scored 5 away at Albion Rovers. Really think we will do well here again even without Adams who will no doubt be out after his broken face.

Hopefully Crawford will be back and playing like messi again but if not I think mcguffie will do that role well too

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we avoid injuries on Tuesday then I'd line up like this

Hart

Ferguson
Reid
Higgins
Boyle

McDaid
Geggan
Docherty
McGuffie

Moffat
Moore

Don't think he'll play Crawford but if his injury isn't that bad he'll play midfield and Geggan will go to RB.

Regardless of who plays I can't see anything but a comfortable win for us.

4-0 with Moff, Moore x2 and McDaid scoring.

Hate playing Forfar. Even when we beat them it's usually a tough match. Any win will be fine, with a clean sheet ideal. Think everyone except Kilmarnock has scored against us so far.

Much, much better than two years ago. Better balanced squad, higher standard of players and switch to full time has worked wonders that I wasn't sure we'd see the benefits of for a few months yet.

Don't know much about Forfar apart from you've got Bollan as manager.

Much, much better than two years ago. Better balanced squad, higher standard of players and switch to full time has worked wonders that I wasn't sure we'd see the benefits of for a few months yet.

Don't know much about Forfar apart from you've got Bollan as manager.

All you need to know , maybe also just park your cars further away from the ground as we have , osman see and he gets plenty of height on his shots especially from six yards

9 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Is your team better or worse than the promotion team of 2 seasons back?

I hate making bold statements so early, but so far we have looked streets ahead of that team. We didn't actually play very good football at all 2 years ago and absolutely robbed the ferry boys in the final (Lawl), but this team are a joy to watch so far.

I hate making bold statements so early, but so far we have looked streets ahead of that team. We didn't actually play very good football at all 2 years ago and absolutely robbed the ferry boys in the final (Lawl), but this team are a joy to watch so far.

I thought there was very little between any of the teams except Dunfermline tbh, so much so that with 3 games to go Airdrie could have been relegated or got a playoff spot, if I recall correctly.
Shame to hear you're a better team this time round.

Just now, wuffster said:

Hope we can channel this game on Saturday:

Really wasn't needing reminded of that stramash! Playoffs and Campbell has Graham Gibson up top, Templeman sitting in midfield and playmaker Foxy out on the wing :lol: Good auld Dick eh

2 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Really wasn't needing reminded of that stramash! Playoffs and Campbell has Graham Gibson up top, Templeman sitting in midfield and playmaker Foxy out on the wing :lol: Good auld Dick eh

Was dreading that game. You had the better record against us in the league that year (I think?) and I travelled more in hope than expectation. Crazy game!

Archived