glensmad

Rutherglen Glencairn 2017-18

It'd be interesting to do a countback on this thread and see how many posts are done by Glencairn fans and how many by Cambuslang fans.
I reckon it'd be a pretty close call.
The lack of comment on the Cambuslang thread shows how much they care about us compared to their own team. :thumsup2

Hurry up and tell us please

It is with great sadness that we have to tell you all of the passing of our youth coach, John McLeod.

John was not just a coach but a mentor and also great friend to many associated at our club. He also played for Rutherglen Glencairn Juniors back in the day. We also loved to hear of his stories when he was a player at Leicester in his younger days.

John will be sadly missed by many. Our sincere condolences to go out to johns friends and family at this sad time.

Disappointing to have today's match called off, but not surprising with the weather. I wasn't down at the park myself this morning, but I'm told our guys thought the pitch was possibly playable, but the match referee said no. It's hard to argue when just about all of the other games were called off long before ours.

At least we know we should be on next week away to Largs, as the forecast for the week is more cold stuff.

The Half Year Meeting of Rutherglen Glencairn Football Club will be held on Monday 22nd January 2018 at 7.30pm in The Glencairn Venue. All fully paid up members are requested to attend.

13 minutes ago, glensmad said:

The Half Year Meeting of Rutherglen Glencairn Football Club will be held on Monday 22nd January 2018 at 7.30pm in The Glencairn Venue. All fully paid up members are requested to attend.

Will there be a band? Asking for a brother oops i mean a friend.