Rutherglen Glencairn 2017-18

glensmad

Ok here goes, it seems to be the growing trend on here to have individual club threads, and nobody has started one for my club, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I've never been a big fan of individual club threads, but I'm willing to give it a try. I don't think there are many Glens fans active on P&B, so this thread is not restricted to just Glencairn supporters (no doubt "lang" will be along in a few seconds).

All club related debate is welcome, although please respect my wish to not answer any committee related issues. If I end up talking to myself then please just humour me. [emoji16]

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Ok here goes, it seems to be the growing trend on here to have individual club threads, and nobody has started one for my club, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I've never been a big fan of individual club threads, but I'm willing to give it a try. I don't think there are many Glens fans active on P&B, so this thread is not restricted to just Glencairn supporters (no doubt "lang" will be along in a few seconds).

All club related debate is welcome, although please respect my wish to not answer any committee related issues. If I end up talking to myself then please just humour me. emoji16.png

Another humdrum day at glen towers then,bud?   :(

Ive always an interest in the glens peter due to family connections as u know and i always like too see them doing well but not at our expense mind lol .

Yes, you're always a welcome visitor.

But we are good at that! But hopefully we get a wee hand from you before next week

Hopefully the match next week will be a group decider, but that means we need to win on Wednesday and Saturday. Don't discount Blantyre in this group, they've won their only game so far.

Hopefully the match next week will be a group decider, but that means we need to win on Wednesday and Saturday. Don't discount Blantyre in this group, they've won their only game so far.

I know,and their next fixture is a easy one[emoji28]

Archived