Best Year of Wrestling?

TheGoon

This has probably been a thread on here before but I cba looking through. What's your favourite year/years of wrestling? 

I've started the night after No Mercy 1999 on the Network and am planning on working my way through, though there's a lot from 97/98 I still want to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

It gets completely panned and is classed by many as the start of the old WWFs downfall in the early 90s but I fucking love 1992, my favourite ever year of wrestling.

93 was the drizzling shits, haven't seen much from 92 though.

93 was the drizzling shits, haven't seen much from 92 though.

Rumble 92- GOAT.

WM8 - I loved it but in reality it only had 2 good matches.

Summerslam 92 - at Wembley and was a great event although probably only had 2 good matches too.

SS92 - Nothing amazing but it had a main event with Flair/Razor Ramon (PPV debut) vs Savage/Perfect and also Shawn vs Bret.

A lot of good angles played out in Superstars and Challenge and there was a couple of good SNME's. It was the fine line between not too many of the old punch/kick guys of the 80s and the really pathetic cartoon shit that was 93/94/95.

I always think its amazing how much Savage seemed to age in just a year from RR92 to the 93 Rumble where he was the last man eliminated.

Archived