Sportscene Watch 19/20

I can't understand why people are so upset about the running order. It's the content that's the problem. 

I like to watch the tivo recording on a Monday. The ffwd on i player is shite. This way I can skip the insightful analysis "for me, there's contact","he's hit that too well" etc. 

There should be championship games on as well. 

The running order is way down the list of improvements i'd make.

The clips of the Partick Thistle and Ross County games on the website had some ridiculous attempts to add drama with "Oh, and the news from Perth isn't good for Thistle" type stuff. Might work better if the commentators were at the games rather than adding their stuff later and if the highlights weren't broadcast on TV 24 hours after the games had taken place.

On 16/05/2018 at 16:05, Jag0001 said:

Don’t understand why they showed the whole Ross County highlights to then during ours put in the goals just found that strange

I'm not sure what you mean. 

They showed both games in the same edit so as to capture the chronology of events. It makes sense, because the complexion of each game was dependent on events in the other (e.g. Partick will have almost certainly known Ross County were winning; then, when Ross County scored, Partick fans started celebrating). It's something that's been done for years on MOTD down south.

Anyway, good to see same-day highlights again last night, albeit only on BBC2 (so not in HD). It's just irritating that it's only the two legs of the play-off final that get highlights that same evening, with on-site "done live" commentary (yes, I know Sunday games get same-day highlights but you know what I mean).

12 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What the f**k is this dross at the end?

Martin O'Neill? Sevco? Gerrard?

GTF

Apparently a whole show dedicated to Livi/Partick is unacceptable.  Must pay lip service to two particular clubs in some shape or form.