Sportscene Watch 19/20

It’s weird how Scott Brown was assaulted and yet it’s his fault.  I thought diddies claimed Neil Lennon “brought it on himself” for sectarian reasons but they’re actually just really, really bitter.

Remember they said Lennon is shyte & can only manage a team like Celtic with money and resources that dwarfs other league clubs. Diddy logic.

35 minutes ago, The OP said:

It’s weird how Scott Brown was assaulted and yet it’s his fault.  I thought diddies claimed Neil Lennon “brought it on himself” for sectarian reasons but they’re actually just really, really bitter.

I think they are totally different scenarios. Lennon was disliked for mainly sectarian reasons which is unacceptable. Scott Brown appears to be hated by his peers. I can't ever remember a player in Scotland ever being hated as much by other players.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:32, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Is this your first time watching our game on sportscene?

Don't usually watch it because I have work on a Monday morning and refuse to watch it at 6 since it's not in HD, but it just happened to be there. Judging by the laughs I had I should tune in more often.

13 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Don't usually watch it because I have work on a Monday morning and refuse to watch it at 6 since it's not in HD, but it just happened to be there. Judging by the laughs I had I should tune in more often.

Who's your team out of interest, Miguel?

Don't you have a particular interest or would you prefer not to say for some reason?

Spoiler

What school did you go to?