Sportscene Watch 19/20

Celtic passing a ball about and then scoring after 90 seconds, which we had to watch in full, against a team they are exponentially better than. "Truly incredible" indeed.

Don’t usually post in this thread so sorry if already mentioned. 

I hate how amateur sportscene looks in comparison to MotD. Presenter not bothering to shave, pannel not in suits, waste of time shite intro..

Who lets these guys go out looking this unprofessional? 

Just now, cilitbang said:

I hate how amateur sportscene looks in comparison to MotD. Presenter not bothering to shave, pannel not in suits, waste of time shite intro..

Not wearing suits and not being clean shaven? f**k sake, who cares? It's not the 1950s. They could be wearing shorts for all I care. Incidentally have you seen the state of Mark Lawrenson these days?

The intro was fucking shit though, and I do agree in general that a lot of it seems amateurish, but it wouldn't take much to fix it (and suits and facial hair have nothing to do with it).

3 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

You've just described MOTD tonight.

5a63c66060d83_ScreenShot2018-01-20at22_44_24.thumb.png.d3c84c64b696b3e782d6899a666509a9.png

Just now, Jmothecat2 said:

How long are the highlights for this game? Poor decision putting probably the least enticing game of the lot on first. 15 minutes into the show and they are still on this game's highlights.

They'll show the same length of highlights from this game as the other two featured games (give or take). 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Not wearing suits and not being clean shaven? f**k sake, who cares? It's not the 1950s. They could be wearing shorts for all I care. Incidentally have you seen the state of Mark Lawrenson these days?

The intro was fucking shit though, and I do agree in general that a lot of it seems amateurish, but it wouldn't take much to fix it (and suits and facial hair have nothing to do with it).

Just now, The Master said:

You've just described MOTD tonight.

5a63c66060d83_ScreenShot2018-01-20at22_44_24.thumb.png.d3c84c64b696b3e782d6899a666509a9.png

Lead presenter looks like a tramp. That’s NOT facial hair, that’s being lazy and not caring about looking presentable.

Ffs Celtic vs Brechin first up?! Sureyl the BBC showing highlights of their own live game (Aberdeen vs St Mirren) - which was a cracking game - first up? Or show the first highland league team to get into the last 16 and the only real shock in the round? Or the Lanarkshire derby?

Talking about "a bigger mismatch you couldnt imagine" between the sides as well. Yes you could. Brechin are in the Championship ffs. There is 2 whole leagues full of teams where the gulf could be bigger on paper, not even including the highland/lowland teams they could have faced. Amateur pish just pandering to the ugly sisters as per usual.

Edited by Jacky1990

Just now, Gianfranco said:

This game has had too much coverage already. Bore off.

It will have the same amount of coverage as the other two featured games.

It's also worth remembering amongst the complaining that they picked Aberdeen v St Mirren as their live game. 

3 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Lead presenter looks like a tramp. That’s NOT facial hair, that’s being lazy and not caring about looking presentable.

You have some comically antiquated views on what being 'presentable' is