Sportscene Watch 19/20

Our pitch looks absolutely glorious at the moment but in the past we've had all sorts of issues with drainage and the undersoil heating which has ruined it somewhat. It's been relaid but that cost quite a few quid so it's easy to see why clubs would prefer plastic. As long as they are watered and the bounce is fairly true then there's no issue. Or at least there shouldn't be.

• 2 weeks later...
Why are they dedicating so much time to the English Premiership on Sportscene results just now? Embarrassing.
These fuckers are the first to moan about attendances at Scottish games as well.

Been saying this for a few weeks. Why would I tune into the Scottish specific coverage to hear them talk about English football. There's at least 3 other channels dedicated to English football. I've actively tried to avoid it by watching sportscene and they're talking about Liverpool or some shit.

12 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Sneaky little flick of the boot into Skondras face by Brown , never saw it during the game and will be interesting to see if compliance officer acts upon avaliable footage.

I take it you're new to Scottish football.

If they're going to pretend the commentary wasn't added after the match, best not use the same guy more than once for games that ko at the same time or also start the game with the final attendance figure...and if you're 2-1 up this year as opposed to 1-0 last season then it isn't a mirror image. It's all schoolboy stuff.