Annan XI vs Annan Athletic

With both teams searching for there first points this is already a huge game, not only in terms of getting points on the table, but for pride and moral also.

I'm sure Chapman and his hatchet men will be well up for it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see the Philosopher predicting 2-0 for us, can he also predict where these goals are going to come from when we don't even have a recognised striker in the team?

You seen our defence ?
You don't need a recognised striker to score against us [emoji16]

6 hours ago, Galabanter said:

I see the Philosopher predicting 2-0 for us, can he also predict where these goals are going to come from when we don't even have a recognised striker in the team?

Keep the faith Galabanter.Yes we have a very thin squad just now,Mr. Murphy is more than well aware of it.Hey big Pete could have had a hat trick last week ! & surely Ryan Stevenson will show his class sometime. I'm almost certain there will be new arrivals before the cut off - and a striker will be 1 o them.Otherwise we'Re probably buggered.

My hope is that at home we play a back four. We don't have any wingbacks (apart from Lowdon if he can get fit again) capable of covering the amount of space required at Broadwood.

I'm worringly confident we'll win this game.

Noticed linton still no club in team at weekend. Long shot i know though would solve one of issues at back...

Say that as well still has Clyde Fc on his Twitter would be terrific to have him back

Archived