Airdrie vs Arbroath

[emoji476]......I actually think league 1 & 2 prices shouldnt be anymore than a tenner or at least try it for a few games. It wont keep me away but we need to be encouraging more (especially younger) folk down to come down.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christ, wish I never said anything, 
£14 at gayfield is to much too, I fully agree, but if we are charged £16 to attend then away teams visiting us should too, fully agree away fans should be cheaper but it should be the same at all grounds, 
Dont get me started on parking!!! Although it's worth it not to come back to the car sitting on bricks 

I don't get this argument. Charging away fans the same as they charged us is petty at best and leads to every game costing a different amount which is ludicrous. Don't see a complaint when the away ground is cheaper that you should be charged more! At this level some teams are full time some are part time and every club has different costs etc. While I agree entry fees are not cheap everyone has the choice if they want to attend or not. If you feel £16 is beyond the line in the sand just don't go.

38 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Christ, wish I never said anything, 

£14 at gayfield is to much too, I fully agree, but if we are charged £16 to attend then away teams visiting us should too, fully agree away fans should be cheaper but it should be the same at all grounds, 

Dont get me started on parking!!! Although it's worth it not to come back to the car sitting on bricks 

Here's a money saving tip.  It's not necessary to park in the stadium car park.  It's almost as easy and reasonably secure to park on a street in the vicinity.of the stadium.

Jesus, Again, no one said about not going, if the £2 was to much extra for you to pay and you didn't want to go that's fine, 

All im saying is £16 is crazy for this level and should be cheaper, 

You said you wanted to charge away fans at gayfield the same as they charge us. Punishing the fans for the decisions of the club. Sure that will help get punters through the gate. Best check the prices of the club bar as we would want to make sure that if visiting clubs charge more for a tin we put our prices up when they visit.

Now your being absolutely stupid, i stand by everything I said, if teams are willing to overcharge us then yes do it back, us charging £14 to there £16 isn't going to make or break a decision to go to the game, if people want to go then they will go no matter what,  

So if you think charging £14 instead of £16 is going to make more people come to gayfield your crazy, until something is done like the tenner mentioned then you won't see any increase in teams normal support, 

Now your being absolutely stupid, i stand by everything I said, if teams are willing to overcharge us then yes do it back, us charging £14 to there £16 isn't going to make or break a decision to go to the game, if people want to go then they will go no matter what,  
So if you think charging £14 instead of £16 is going to make more people come to gayfield your crazy, until something is done like the tenner mentioned then you won't see any increase in teams normal support, 

You're unnecessarily punishing fans for things that are outwith their control if you do that.

The only thing that is stupid is varying the price away fans pay based on what they charge our fans to attend.

Wtf are you complaining about then if you're saying that £16 wouldn't affect your decision to go to a game or not?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

23 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Wtf are you complaining about then if you're saying that £16 wouldn't affect your decision to go to a game or not?

:lol::lol::lol:

Because a poorly run club doesn't deserve £16, live within your means, don't overcharge your punters to see Arbroath Reject Andy Ryan and a few young lads 

Because a poorly run club doesn't deserve £16, live within your means, don't overcharge your punters to see Arbroath Reject Andy Ryan and a few young lads 

A player we actively tried to sign but turned us down is an "Arbroath reject"?

Archived