3 hours ago, strichener said:

ahem

As for selling 4000+ tickets:

Elgin v Rangers 22 December 2012 - Attendance: 3448
Elgin v Rangers 16 March 2013 - Attendance: 3663

Peterhead v Rangers 11 August 2012 - Attendance 4485
Peterhead v Rangers 20 January 2013 - Attendance 4885

:thumsup2

To be fair, we did sell 4000+. It's just that we weren't meant to. Crazy to think that att record is 13000.

57 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Elgins Goalkeeper :D

To be fair he did have some excellent saves but the cock up for the third goal was hilarious. Another fine win for us and Rory banging in the goals again. It looks like being a good season. As for Elgin, must do better.

Chap came in with hefty challenge that Riley didnt like amd stamped on his chest.

Cheers. That isn't like Riley at all. Shame as it took a bit of the sheen of an otherwise good game. Anyone know what happened to Scott Ross?

Aye to be fair we could have had 4 or 5 today. What happened with Riley? I missed the inncident.
Elgin looked really poor today and completely toothless up front.

The defender came in with an 'agricultural' challenge, Riley flicked out his foot on the way over him from what I seen. Nothing vicious, just petty. As soon as the ref blew for a foul I knew he was off.

13 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

The defender came in with an 'agricultural' challenge, Riley flicked out his foot on the way over him from what I seen. Nothing vicious, just petty. As soon as the ref blew for a foul I knew he was off.

Would say that was a accurate summing up of the Riley incident. Elgin certainly did not help themselves today with errors leading to a couple of our goals Rory finished really well for the first & thought Smith deserved a goal for his all round play & the keeper gave him his chance. We knocked the ball around well today although at times we seemed to pass it around just because we could when we could have gone for more goals. Two different tests over the last week today we were very comfortable & won, last week we struggled for a good part of the game but found a way to win, certainly been a better than usual start to the league for us.

Sorry but a stamp on the chest is viscious and certainly not petty!

Did we finnish with a back 3 with a midfielder in there?

Looked more like a back 4 with S.Brown at right back and Stevenson left back. Rory pretty much ended up right midfield.

Elgin's defensive errors actually look worse on the highlights. Think the penalty was given for holding rather than a trip and Nicky Riley had to go for retaliation especially as the same two players were warned just a minute or so earlier.

56 minutes ago, blueone said:

Elgin's defensive errors actually look worse on the highlights. Think the penalty was given for holding rather than a trip and Nicky Riley had to go for retaliation especially as the same two players were warned just a minute or so earlier.

Goalkeeper has to save 1st one and 3rd one o dear. Penalty poor decision 

I must admit, I've a wee soft spot for Marc Waters after his loan spell at Clyde the season before last where he did pretty well but he always looked as though he had the ocassional daft moment in him when it comes to his kicking. He was almost caught out once or twice at Clyde with it.

He is also capable of making some terrific saves, mind you.

Archived