Hamilton Academical VS Dundee

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that if we play like we did on Wednesday we'll win this one but we still don't have anyone who can stick the ball in the net. Just cant see where the goals will come from in that lineup

Hopefully Macho Man Randy will show how good he can be in his place then!

Read a few Go Ahead Eagles fans saying to never play him on the right, so I slightly have the fear about this.

Dundee manager Neil McCann, talking to BBC Radio Scotland: "Roarie Deacon picked up a little strain against Dundee United – he’s not quite recovered yet so we won’t take any risks."

"We bring in Randy Wolters, and the competition we’ve got for places just now is pretty fierce so it gives him an opportunity to stake a claim.

"We enjoyed our victory on Wednesday night, had a pretty good session on Thursday morning considering what we’d gone through the night before, and we trained yesterday on the artificial surface again."

"I know it sounds crazy, but every artificial surface is different – this isn’t one of the better ones because it’s a bit flattened, but we just need to cope with it."

"We won’t use that as an excuse, because we came here last year and took a sore one, and I’ve reminded the boys of that, so I’m wanting a reaction."

Archived