Hamilton Academical VS Dundee

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to interrupt the slagging off of a Tory tosser (never a bad thing to do, slagging off a Tory tosser),  but does anyone have any actual thoughts about how the match will go tomorrow? After Saturday, wasn't confident at all, but now, after a great performance in midweek, am feeling slightly more optimistic. However, we never usually follow up a good performance with another one, so a drab 1-1 draw it is, then.

we played at a fantastjc tempo against the DABS that I didnt think we would keep it up for 90 mins but did. Do that and we should be thinking of 3 points. I actually think Gowser is just about done compared to how he was in years gone by but if he can do week to week what he did on Wednesday for work rate I'll take it. Same with Haber. Thats how to get play-makers like Allan going.

2-0 the Dees

Yeah their patter's rotten but there's not a single Dee on here that's as big a fanny as you.
That must be a terrible burden to live with.

Aww naw not an irrelevant United fan. Championship thread for yer pish.

93cb8557c95fdd58eca8ef62bd6a6f8f.jpg

Hate to interrupt the slagging off of a Tory tosser (never a bad thing to do, slagging off a Tory tosser),  but does anyone have any actual thoughts about how the match will go tomorrow? After Saturday, wasn't confident at all, but now, after a great performance in midweek, am feeling slightly more optimistic. However, we never usually follow up a good performance with another one, so a drab 1-1 draw it is, then.

I think we have one fit centre-back and one striker - although Bingham's legitimacy as a footballer is debatable. Crawford, Docherty and MacKinnon are a good midfield trio and Boyd and Templeton can cause Dundee's defence problems (wouldn't be surprised to see them both play up top), but I just don't see where the goals are coming from, and it really depends which Sarris turns up to decide how we defend.

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Aww naw not an irrelevant United fan. Championship thread for yer pish.

93cb8557c95fdd58eca8ef62bd6a6f8f.jpg

I have to admit that's a really embarrassing image.

But not nearly as embarrassing as the Scottish Conservtive one.

If we play with the same intensity we had on Wednesday we'll breeze this. If we turn up with the attitude we had against County we're most likely fucked. Haven't made up my mind as to whether to go or not. The last one I missed we scored 6....

I have to admit that's a really embarrassing image.

But not nearly as embarrassing as the Scottish Conservtive one.

Got an album full of cones for you animals.

A Scottish Conservative one must be limited edition. Please throw it at our support like you threw the original back in May.

51 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

If we play with the same intensity we had on Wednesday we'll breeze this. If we turn up with the attitude we had against County we're most likely fucked. Haven't made up my mind as to whether to go or not. The last one I missed we scored 6....

Stay away then ;)

11 minutes ago, leefy118 said:

Dundee dicks . Sick o there pish team and there wee shyty players like fat allan and horrid haber and jail time mcgowan . Just an aweful team eeeewwwwww

Was the pub busy?

I'm fairly sure that there are actually a few decent accies posters but they will likely be too embarrassed by some of the cretins on here that they don't want to associate with so they refrain from posting.

That said, I saw Div tweeting about Accies low numbers the other day, to any sane fan, what's the script there? Folk seem unhappy with lack of board ambition or something?

As for us I think we'll take Wednesdays momentum and win this game. 2-2 then.

Thank You

Archived