Hamilton Academical VS Dundee

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely concerned about the direction the club is going in. 1 cracking Derby performance aside, there's not been much to get our hopes up about. Conceding 2 without reply to County at home and now 3 to Hamilton is absolutely horrendous. Considering the games coming up and the fact that the first two games were against supposed 'weaker' sides I have a feeling we are going to be stranded at the bottom for at least the next few weeks.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Genuinely concerned about the direction the club is going in. 1 cracking Derby performance aside, there's not been much to get our hopes up about. Conceding 2 without reply to County at home and now 3 to Hamilton is absolutely horrendous. Considering the games coming up and the fact that the first two games were against supposed 'weaker' sides I have a feeling we are going to be stranded at the bottom for at least the next few weeks.

Technically we did get a reply but yeah you're right I'm getting worried. I think the squad is so much better than it was last season but it seems like McCann can't get the formula for them right? We need to get this sorted asap and hope the team gels together soon. 3-0 to Accies, or to any team outside of Celtic or maybe Aberdeen in this league is a disgrace.

Football is a bit shite isn't it?

Thank You.

Fair play Accies. You seem to have our number, at NDP at least.
Cant have any complaints, both teams had chances, one took them, the other did not.
Despite only being one of 4 teams on 0 points, I fear our upcoming fixtures. Bedding in new players is much easier when you're winning games.

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

Fair play Accies. You seem to have our number, at NDP at least.
Cant have any complaints, both teams had chances, one took them, the other did not.
Despite only being one of 4 teams on 0 points, I fear our upcoming fixtures. Bedding in new players is much easier when you're winning games.

I'm now up to £69 to bet on our next opponents.  If we lose the next two I'm lumping the lot on us going down - as I did last season.

Archived