Dundee United vs Queen of the South

52 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

b402a856f78faa9725020ba3a2e8f94f.jpg

Is it asking too much of the United media team to list the team in some form of positional order?

Surprised to see Briels drop out. That's a very attacking lineup.

No Toshney :angel

Keatings - McDonald

King - Stanton - Fyvie - McMullan

Robson - Edge - Durnan - Murdoch

Lewis

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Is it asking too much of the United media team to list the team in some form of positional order?

Surprised to see Briels drop out. That's a very attacking lineup.

No Toshney :angel

Keatings - McDonald

King - Stanton - Fyvie - McMullan

Robson - Edge - Durnan - Murdoch

Smith

Smith?

Why was the boy sent off? I'm watching Bet365 updates and it came up yellow for our thugs then instantly red for the United Angels. I'm assuming the boy was fouled and didn't react too kindly?

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Why was the boy sent off? I'm watching Bet365 updates and it came up yellow for our thugs then instantly red for the United Angels. I'm assuming the boy was fouled and didn't react too kindly?

Mcmullans usually a major shitebags.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Sent off for raising his hands according to our Twitter.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Lashed out I believe. Rooney and Brownlie better be careful.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Something like that. Didn't see it, but apparently McMullan swung an arm after being fouled - dumbass!

Why was the boy sent off? I'm watching Bet365 updates and it came up yellow for our thugs then instantly red for the United Angels. I'm assuming the bo was fouled and didn't react too kindly?

Primary school behaviour. Should be fined at least 3 week's wages.

Archived