'C'mon the Mo' 2017-18

35 minutes ago, mo83 said:
39 minutes ago, Links_Park_Dynamo said:
Not quite as many, think quoted as 166 by a Cowdenbeath supporter, however for a wet Tuesday night in Fife a cracking turnout who made plenty of noise once again.

Once we beat Berwick saturday(fingers crossed)their could be double the amount we had at Stirling last Saturday for the stenny game I'd imagine.

Ooh! Don't count your chickens, fingers crossed our uncrossed. That post has 100% bum biting potential. One game at a time...

That is all.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully there's a decent crowd on Saturday. Are the trust planning to dish out any free tickets for this game or the Elgin game?
Thought that aswell be a good idea.

Thought that aswell be a good idea.

If things work out for the end of season, crowd should be good regardless for the last game and club would make money which would be a boost for next season. Did wonder if they would do something this week though.

If things work out for the end of season, crowd should be good regardless for the last game and club would make money which would be a boost for next season. Did wonder if they would do something this week though.
School's are off so probably won't happen but yeah should be a good crowd Saturday anyway.Buzzing for the game...

Running out of candidates for the Time Tunnel section of our matchday programme. If you have been invited and are still 'thinking' about it please hurry. If you haven't been invited but would like to be featured then get in touch ASAP on 01228 544059. 

Robert and George agreed at Cowden on Tuesday night but if reading this please note your Email address has refused my Email and the phone number you wrote down is for somebody in Norfolk - so I can't send a questionnaire to you.

Superb day out yesterday in Larbert.Great to see the town getting behind the team with a very large and vocal support.
90mins away now I for one cannot wait for Saturday should be a bumper crowd to get right behind this team for the final hurdle.Yesterday after the 2 quick goals we were never in doubt losing the game,same again next week to calm the nerves would be fine.

Good luck next week Mo. Just treat it like another game - no need to worry about ths Peterhead game - no point worrying over a game you can't control. The long suffering fans deserve so much of this.

C'mon thd Mo!

3 hours ago, Vodka Vic said:

Good luck next week Mo. Just treat it like another game - no need to worry about ths Peterhead game - no point worrying over a game you can't control. The long suffering fans deserve so much of this.

C'mon thd Mo!

Cheers Vic, have said this the past few weeks worry about ourselves and go about our own business.  

The old man starting taking me the first and only time we’ve won the league in ‘84 we’ve had 2 promotions since then.  

Cheers Vic, have said this the past few weeks worry about ourselves and go about our own business.  
The old man starting taking me the first and only time we’ve won the league in ‘84 we’ve had 2 promotions since then.  
Second one is coming pal....COYM

Good luck Mo, what an achievement by Petrie if he pulls it off. No big time Charlies on big time wages just a group of honest pros working hard for their manager.

As pointed out earlier by a fellow Cowden fan, last day home win over Elgin to pip your rival to the title with the trophy arriving by helicopter sounds a bit 2006:)

Never been promoted in my life but there's only 2 questions for me really.

Can my body deal with the celebrations? No.

Will my body deal with the celebrations? No but my family and my boss will have to. What a team and what a club

Never been promoted in my life but there's only 2 questions for me really.

Can my body deal with the celebrations? No.

Will my body deal with the celebrations? No but my family and my boss will have to. What a team and what a club

At the turn of the year and now having seen all teams in league two, may I with clear mind, suggest that Montrose will finish as champions this season.
I see new dimensions in the Mo’ both physically and mentally. Couple this to the fact that Mo’ are actually a decent side and you chaps up the coast should be planning a party.

Archived