Dunfermline v ICTFC

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I do love a plate of gravy and peas. It's nice of the place to add in a couple of sausages though.

I like how the "chef" has used the sausages to break up the dish and place the peas only in certain areas of the plate. 

That looks like a Buckfast shite. 

Scary thing is, you're absolutely spot on. Probably not the best review they'll ever have though.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

The order looks like totally fecked up.

Shouldn't it be nachos topped with jalapenos and then melted Jack over with sour cream on the side? never salsa if that is what it is supposed to be.

Mods, please.

On 09/08/2017 at 10:21, smpar said:

There are two bars inside the Main Stand; Legends and Charlie D's, they're both open to both sets of supporters on Saturday. Charlie D's is also open after the game.

Aye, need to buy your ticket from either the ticket office in the Main Stand or in the wee hut between the Main Stand and the East Stand.

Myself and my travelling ICT companions will likely be visiting one of these before the game on Saturday. Are they much of a muchness or is one better than the other?

Myself and my travelling ICT companions will likely be visiting one of these before the game on Saturday. Are they much of a muchness or is one better than the other?

Not much of a difference really, Legends has a few TVs and more seating space and sometimes there'll be someone doing some acoustic tunes in Charlie D's. Just make sure you're there in plenty of time if you want a table/seats together in either of the bars, get there after 1:30pm and you'll most likely be standing in a crowded area.

17 minutes ago, smpar said:

Not much of a difference really, Legends has a few TVs and more seating space and sometimes there'll be someone doing some acoustic tunes in Charlie D's. Just make sure you're there in plenty of time if you want a table/seats together in either of the bars, get there after 1:30pm and you'll most likely be standing in a crowded area.

Nice one cheers. Fortunately it's just a short jaunt over the bridge for me so getting there before 1330 should be no problem.

Archived