Dunfermline v ICTFC

16 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Mulraney on talbot was pretty dirty IMO, just an effort to hit talbot becouse he had got nothing from him all game. How he didn't get booked I've no idea, plenty of opertunity to do so.

'Tackle' on Nat was really poor, very lucky to get a yellow for it.

Mulraney is a stupid wee p***k. If he's not throwing himself on the floor looking for a free kick he's normally being shite out on the wing somewhere. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I think ICTChris posted either here or on CTO that in something like 40 odd games for us he hasn't scored or set up a goal. A piss poor return. He absolutely does my head in.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Mulraney was even capable of a decent cross or a shot from range, he wouldn't be playing for us.  He's got bags of pace and can slalom defenders like an Olympic skier, but his distribution of absolutely rubbish.  He has no end product at all.

Tremendous result for Dunfermline.  Can't be too often a team takes a 6-0 midweek then bounces back with a 5-1 three days later?  Saw some clips from Wednesday and Joe Cardle caught my eye although far from being the young winger I thought he was turns out he's 30...but does show a return of a goal every three games since his return to you.  Your match with Falkirk is already looking significant.

He will end up at one of the Old (New?) Firm by 2020. Bookmark this.

Am I being whooshed here?

f**k all you can do about Cardle in that form. John Robertson moaning that he told his defenders what Cardle would do. How do you stop him though? If Joe wants to skin some carthorse and melt one into the far corner of the net there's little the carthorse can do about it.

No idea how he still gets away with cutting inside onto his right foot. He's been in Scottish football for what, 10 years now? And he's still turning a lot of defenders inside out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but there are no excuses for the coaches and defenders who still get caught out. :lol:

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

No idea how he still gets away with cutting inside onto his right foot. He's been in Scottish football for what, 10 years now? And he's still turning a lot of defenders inside out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but there are no excuses for the coaches and defenders who still get caught out. :lol:

Just the basics of not doing their homework, all they had to do is watch the hearts game.

10 hours ago, smpar said:

Am I being whooshed here?

10 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Just the basics of not doing their homework, all they had to do is watch the hearts game.

He did it twice on Saturday FFS. You'd think after the first goal we would have learned from it but for some inexplicable reasonwe still stood off the guy and let him come inside onto his right for the second goal. Shambolic defending to say the least.

Archived