Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Caley Shaun

Dunfermline v ICTFC

Recommended Posts

I particularly liked "Ashcroft couldn't possibly be a better player than Shaun Rooney, they're all playing in the same division!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Wait, WIlliamson can't have played well AGAIN, surely? I've been informed many times that he's not good enough and League 1 full backs are superior.

He will end up at one of the Old (New?) Firm by 2020. Bookmark this.

With a bit of time to reflect on the match, I would say Cardle was man of the match; he was just unplayable. Smith runs him a close second. We could have a real good player on our hands if he keeps that up. Lochhead looked good when he came on as well. Good to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

f**k all you can do about Cardle in that form. John Robertson moaning that he told his defenders what Cardle would do. How do you stop him though? If Joe wants to skin some carthorse and melt one into the far corner of the net there's little the carthorse can do about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Highlights of the 5-1 game are up:


 


Does that not just make you even more concerned? Seeing how far backwards you've gone in the last year... Yesterday, Dunfermline had 3 of the same back 4, that started that game! Yes, we had a much better keeper, but you destroyed our defence that day, and didn't trouble us from open play yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Accent-Unknown said:

 

Just had a watch. Fucking hell Inverness look like a complete mess. 

Makes me wonder how we never put more than 1 past them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

Does that not just make you even more concerned? Seeing how far backwards you've gone in the last year... Yesterday, Dunfermline had 3 of the same back 4, that started that game! Yes, we had a much better keeper, but you destroyed our defence that day, and didn't trouble us from open play yesterday.

 

I've been concerned about where we have been going for the last two seasons. There's not been a single signing by any one of our last three managers that has improved the team. We are a shadow of the side from 2014/15. Getting pumped by you guys wasn't overly surprising. You need only look at how despondent our fans were before this game even started to get a sense of the mood around the place just now. We are seemingly trying to do our best to outdo Raith Rovers from last season by just having one big year long minter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Just had a watch. Fucking hell Inverness look like a complete mess. 

Makes me wonder how we never put more than 1 past them

Those goalkeepers.... 

On top of that, that ICT winger's going to get himself quite the reputation if he carries on like that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RiG said:

I've been concerned about where we have been going for the last two seasons. There's not been a single signing by any one of our last three managers that has improved the team. We are a shadow of the side from 2014/15. Getting pumped by you guys wasn't overly surprising. You need only look at how despondent our fans were before this game even started to get a sense of the mood around the place just now. We are seemingly trying to do our best to outdo Raith Rovers from last season by just having one big year long minter.

2

Miles Storey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Miles Storey?

Signed by the chairman :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Those goalkeepers.... 

On top of that, that ICT winger's going to get himself quite the reputation if he carries on like that.  

Inverness signing Ridgers has to go down as one of the worst signings of this window, surely? the guy is hilariously awful and it's known how awful he is so the fact that Robertson signed is another example of how incompetent he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our defending for those goals is absolutely fucking lamentable. Mckay, Seedorf, Chalmers, Elsdon and Ridgers should have been made to walk back up the A9 after the game.

ETA: Between Joe Chalmers and Brad Mckay we must have two of the worst defenders in the division.

Edited by RiG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Those goalkeepers.... 

On top of that, that ICT winger's going to get himself quite the reputation if he carries on like that.  

Think Murdoch only made one dodgy mistake which he quickly recovered (the punch backwards). Their goal was a well struck free-kick and caught us out, can't really blame him for that, although the whole defense probably should have done better in that incident. Definitely preventable. 

Looking back on the highlights, the penalty incident was really soft, but they've been given before. Didn't matter much anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lots of ict players seemed to struggle today and resorted to pushing and pulling opponents rather than playing the ball. Nothing too dirty but it looked uncomposed and desperate at times.

Mulraney on talbot was pretty dirty IMO, just an effort to hit talbot becouse he had got nothing from him all game. How he didn't get booked I've no idea, plenty of opertunity to do so.

'Tackle' on Nat was really poor, very lucky to get a yellow for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×