Dunfermline v ICTFC

On 06/08/2017 at 22:36, smpar said:

If this thread is going to run for a week, can we stop calling them Caley? Otherwise I'll probably have a mini meltdown by the end of the week.

Curious as to why it would cause you a mini melt down?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit I only ever use ICT when writing and use Caley Thistle in conversation. 'Inverness Caley' don't exist, while to me Caley is the pre-94 HL side (you wouldn't really call ICT 'Thistle' for example). Referring to the club as 'Inverness' is really a central belt only phenomenon.

Question for the pars fans. Is there a bar in the ground away fans can use also do we have to buy tickets before approaching turnstile or is there pay at gate
Cheers

1 minute ago, jagster said:

Question for the pars fans. Is there a bar in the ground away fans can use also do we have to buy tickets before approaching turnstile or is there pay at gate
Cheers

There are two bars inside the Main Stand; Legends and Charlie D's, they're both open to both sets of supporters on Saturday. Charlie D's is also open after the game.

Aye, need to buy your ticket from either the ticket office in the Main Stand or in the wee hut between the Main Stand and the East Stand.

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

still there, although its focusing more on food these days

Based on the pictures on TripAdvisor it looks like they should focus a bit harder.

ETA: 
Food.thumb.jpg.e75e67bbca0eba4121106adb109eeb76.jpg

Archived