Partick Thistle v Celtic

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to get a grip of Andrew Dallas. He's a consistently awful referee. I didn't see the game but that's a clear penalty and I've seen enough games with him in charge to know he's totally out of his depth at this level. If it wasn't for his dad there's no way he'd be refereeing at the top level in Scotland.

9 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Permanent 2 year deal

i thought he had potential at Aberdeen... and should have played in the games when Aberdeen needed an extra worker rather than Rooney

8 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I saw Celtic fans were letting off pyrotechnics in enclosed spaces again. Fucking scumbags. There should be stadium bans for this revolting behaviour.

not fooling anyone Kinky

8 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I saw Celtic fans were letting off pyrotechnics in enclosed spaces again. Fucking scumbags. There should be stadium bans for this revolting behaviour.

This is what is wrong with Scottish football. Roasters like you doing anything you can to stop people creating an atmosphere.

1 minute ago, Collins Out! said:

This is what is wrong with Scottish football. Roasters like you doing anything you can to stop people creating an atmosphere.

The only things flares do to the atmosphere is pollute it with carcinogens, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.

5 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

so, take a gas mask.

A gas mask doesn't protect against other supporters getting second degree burns.

Those who think flares are either a necessary or desirable feature of football matches need to be kept out of football stadiums for their own and others' safety.

Good shift from us. Lots of positives. Celtic obviously had tonnes of the ball, but we restricted them to a lot of long range stuff and they were reliant on mistakes to create much, like the chance Tierney put wide in the second half. Edwards was class and the lads at the back put in some shift. Turnbull looks a great signing. Sammon I don't think was fit, but we got 90 minutes from him and he held the ball up well and made use of his presence, and Storey gave us a different option with his pace. Elliott was great and he done a good job on Sinclair. Even Booth had a better game defensively. Jonny Hayes isn't a Celtic standard player in his puff. Wee bit concerned still with Barton who is still losing the ball a lot by being far too casual in possession. 

I honestly don't really care about the songbook or flares or the add ons. Some of the boys who go to these Celtic and Rangers away games though must be lucky if they remember a thing. A lot of jakeballs milling around. I nearly ran over a guy on Garscube road who was swaying onto the road absolutely mangled. 

Good shift from us. Lots of positives. Celtic obviously had tonnes of the ball, but we restricted them to a lot of long range stuff and they were reliant on mistakes to create much, like the chance Tierney put wide in the second half. Edwards was class and the lads at the back put in some shift. Turnbull looks a great signing. Sammon I don't think was fit, but we got 90 minutes from him and he held the ball up well and made use of his presence, and Storey gave us a different option with his pace. Elliott was great and he done a good job on Sinclair. Even Booth had a better game defensively. Jonny Hayes isn't a Celtic standard player in his puff. Wee bit concerned still with Barton who is still losing the ball a lot by being far too casual in possession. 
I honestly don't really care about the songbook or flares or the add ons. Some of the boys who go to these Celtic and Rangers away games though must be lucky if they remember a thing. A lot of jakeballs milling around. I nearly ran over a guy on Garscube road who was swaying onto the road absolutely mangled. 

Why'd you swerve?

Just back, Sammon and Storey look useful and the midfield was class although Barton looked a bit casual with the ball. The defence was class even Booth! Spent most of my time pre match and half time talking to my m8 Sam who was a ball boy at the game tonight. Btw fed up of these biased referees, too scared to give a decision against Sellick or Sevco that was an absolute stonewaller even Pat Bonner said it was a penalty! Also their first goal hit off Brown's hand so it shouldn't have counted, Doolan should have scored that chance though.

Enthused by central defence partnership. Kicking the corner flag aside, Keown does the basics as well as I've seen a defender at firhill for many a year. Storey looked as if he is capable and confident that we will be ok this season. Been nice if ref had better view of penalty incident as it looked pretty clear cut from behind the goal replays but didn't think so at the time so can't castigate too fiercely.

Mon the Jags.

FTOF

Archibald is a handsome man

Archived