Partick Thistle v Celtic

That was a stonewall penalty.

Celtic were clearly the better team but they didn't actually create that many clear-cut chances and I think Keown and Turnbull demonstrated a good mutual understanding.

I'd like to see Doolan and Storey play alongside each other occasionally if the formation allows for it.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Broony has a perfectly executed goal chopped off because the ref thought it came off his arm when the replay showed it to be dodgy decision by Dallas in the first place. The ball rolled up his chest but the angle the ref had probably had him thinking it came off Broony's arm. So things evened themselves out over the 90 minutes.

Awaits, demented rebuttal replies. :rolleyes:

It did come off his arm and play stopped before he shot.

No goal.

Just now, Ad Lib said:

Aye, I'm glad Archibald hasn't lost the plot..

"But we only get one penalty a year and we got one in midweek, so that is our quota used up."

So, according to Archibald, no more penalties this year.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

Celtic were clearly the better team but they didn't actually create that many clear-cut chances and I think Keown and Turnbull demonstrated a good mutual understanding.

I'd like to see Doolan and Storey play alongside each other occasionally if the formation allows for it.

Storey is only on loan right?

28 minutes ago, Dubai Jag said:

Seriously though, when was the last time anybody got a late penalty ( one that meant something ) against either of the ugly sisters?

Not a pen but Aberdeen got a dodgy last minute free kick that led to a winner against the Sevco last year.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

So, you don't think Patrick will get another penalty this year?

I'm sure Patrick Roberts will get lots of undeserved penalties because of the SFA's well-established Pro-Celtic bias.

Penalty aside I thought we looked good, keeping in mind Hearts got humped and got Killie thrashed by a far weaker Celtic team. Sammon looked handy enough 1st half, good performances from Keown and Elliot as well. Really impressed with Turnbull so far. Thought we gained confidence as the match went on and in the end should have had a point.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Aye, I'm glad Archibald hasn't lost the plot..

"But we only get one penalty a year and we got one in midweek, so that is our quota used up."

So, according to Archibald, no more penalties this year.

Thick Celtic fans taking a joke seriously. There's a surprise.

Archived