Partick Thistle v Celtic

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bobo1471 said:

I think we got away with one there. It's one of those incidents that it's a foul anywhere else on the park but they don't seem to be given in the box. These things even themselves out Over the course of the season. Has anyone seen this BS Sevco fans have got some petition going about having refs fined for bad Decisions and they feel there is an agenda against them,  bad bad losers. Delighted for Lenny and the Edinburgh bhoys :-)

When you say things even out over the course of a season you mean games between Celtic and Sevco exclusively don't you.

You can't possibly mean games involving the OF scum and us lesser mortals.     Are you honestly suggesting that Celtic wouldn't have got the penalty on Friday night if the roles had been reversed?     Are you deluded or naive?

15 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

When you say things even out over the course of a season you mean games between Celtic and Sevco exclusively don't you.

You can't possibly mean games involving the OF scum and us lesser mortals.     Are you honestly suggesting that Celtic wouldn't have got the penalty on Friday night if the roles had been reversed?     Are you deluded or naive?

No , not just between sevco and us , I said over the course of the season. There are more than 2 teams in the league. It's impossible to say if it would of been given at the other end or not. How can you say for certain it would of been given?

I think the fact the linesman was on the main stand side and the ref wasn't particularly well placed was more behind the decision than any great Celtic/Rangers style conspiracy theory.

Considering we've had something like four or five penalties awarded in the last three seasons and we've given away about six in our last dozen games; the things even out over the course of a season is just tired, cliched bullshit, imo.

We've had 2 penalties in the league over the last couple of seasons. Must be pretty lucky that we had no contentious decisions that nothing needed evened out by giving us dodgy penalties.

Decisions evening themselves out must be up there with 'if it's not a foul then it must be a dive' that the worst of football fans come out with.

11 minutes ago, Bobo1471 said:

No , not just between sevco and us , I said over the course of the season. There are more than 2 teams in the league. It's impossible to say if it would of been given at the other end or not. How can you say for certain it would of been given?

It's an OF team.   I'm certain.     That's how Scottish football works

3 hours ago, professor challenger said:

It's an OF team.   I'm certain.     That's how Scottish football works

3 hours ago, John MacLean said:

I think most clubs, players and fans accept that some calls you get others you don't.

Then there are those clubs, well club really, that pen letters to the SFA demanding explanations when calls go against them.

:blink:

Archived