Partick Thistle v Celtic

5 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

So how can you be in control of a ball when there's a player between you and that ball?

Just answer that.    Forget about what your tame referee was doing.

you can see from nizzy's repay that biton has control of the ball the jags player nicks in and there is contact after the contact biton still has control of the ball 
if the jags player had touched the ball and went down more naturally then you could say it's a pen

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

you can see from nizzy's repay that biton has control of the ball the jags player nicks in and there is contact after the contact biton still has control of the ball 
if the jags player had touched the ball and went down more naturally then you could say it's a pen

I give up.    

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I didn't realise tripping someone was fine as long as they haven't touched the ball. By that logic any off the ball challenge isn't a foul.

50 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I didn't realise tripping someone was fine as long as they haven't touched the ball. By that logic any off the ball challenge isn't a foul.

Gordon catches biton,biton catches the jags player,biton manages to stay on his feet,jags players takes a swan dive,no intention no penalty

11 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

Willy, you do realise that there are actual rules of football, right? Like, people sat down and agreed on them. You can't just make shit up to try and justify it not being a penalty. The ref just shat himself, that's all.

You do realise when a ref makes a decision it's his interpretation of the rules
shat himself isn't in the rules

bitton is some bhoy!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
on to other stuff the talk at our supporters club over here on friday was  that young tierney gettin his heid turned by 4 clubs in england and 1 abroad. 1 in england  is meant to be everton and 1 meant to be shalke in germany.

If this is the case, he should go to Germany

people say Biton is in control but the ball is drifting away from him and he doesnt realise the Thistle player is closing him down and can nip ahead of him. He catches him and there is no dive - Biton catches him under the sole of his boot and knocks him out of stride.

The contact is such the ref probably sees just two players colliding and waves it on but it was a pen.

7 hours ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

bitton is some bhoy!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

on to other stuff the talk at our supporters club over here on friday was  that young tierney gettin his heid turned by 4 clubs in england and 1 abroad. 1 in england  is meant to be everton and 1 meant to be shalke in germany.

The sooner he moves away, the better. Saying I'm a big fan of a Celtic player is something I'd rather not have to do.

I think we got away with one there. It's one of those incidents that it's a foul anywhere else on the park but they don't seem to be given in the box. These things even themselves out Over the course of the season. Has anyone seen this BS Sevco fans have got some petition going about having refs fined for bad Decisions and they feel there is an agenda against them,  bad bad losers. Delighted for Lenny and the Edinburgh bhoys :-)

Archived