Partick Thistle v Celtic

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

These kind of calls tend to go the way of the establishment club and so it was last night.

Indeed. Had that little encounter happened in the Thistle penalty box I'm sure the referee would also have been 'well-placed' to see it. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

Not too sharp today Willy. Or is this normal?

listen if i was a jags fan i would have been shouting penalty the ref didn't give it 
my first instinct was no pen in that split second,nizzy has put a replay up were you can see there is contact
did the ref get it wrong maybe he will come out and say so,but in that split second i didn't think it was a pen and so did the ref. 

i've seen it once just like the ref didn't think it was a pen,if you change your opinion after seeing a replay then you don't have a balanced view 

I've only seen it once, like you and the ref, it just happened to be from a different angle.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've only seen it once, like you and the ref, it just happened to be from a different angle.

my first instinct at st johnstone last season in the 2-5 game was st johnstone should have had a pen,for me you have to take that into consideration weather the ref gives it or not

Archived