Partick Thistle v Celtic

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the hell was Salmon doing in left midfield, not exactly Mesut Ozil??? would have been better putting Dools out there and the big man in the centre.

What the hell was Sammon doing in {insert position}???

The answer is the same no matter where he plays.

Welcome to the world of "The Fish" guys, it only gets worse [emoji108]

Seriously though, when was the last time anybody got a late penalty ( one that meant something ) against either of the ugly sisters?

Probs the awful Ross County dive towards the end of last season.

Was a stonewaller tonight though, lucky to get away with that one.

What the hell was Sammon doing in {insert position}???

The answer is the same no matter where he plays.

Welcome to the world of "The Fish" guys, it only gets worse [emoji108]

wut

Good debut. He's going to be an asset.

wut

Good debut. He's going to be an asset.

Described on broadcast as "not an intelligent footballer" in the 1st half & "an unattractive footballer" in the 2nd by both commentators.... I'd say that's a fair analysis tbh.

But you keep trying to convince yourself Nizzy [emoji108]

Also - didn't have a great view of the goal but it looked like it went straight through Cerny? I assumed he was unsighted or it took a slight deflection as it was quite crowded in the box so i'm certainly not blaming him...

It took a massive deflection.

1 minute ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Also - didn't have a great view of the goal but it looked like it went straight through Cerny? I assumed he was unsighted or it took a slight deflection as it was quite crowded in the box so i'm certainly not blaming him...

I had a terrible view from BBC Radio. Pat Bonner said it was straight at Cerny and he would have saved it but hit Brown on the arm and deflected in.

Described on broadcast as "not an intelligent footballer" in the 1st half & "an unattractive footballer" in the 2nd by both commentators....

One of whom was Pat Bonner...

Unattractive doesn't mean ineffective. I'll trust my own judgement, thanks.

Broony has a perfectly executed goal chopped off because the ref thought it came off his arm when the replay showed it to be dodgy decision by Dallas in the first place. The ball rolled up his chest but the angle the ref had probably had him thinking it came off Broony's arm. So things evened themselves out over the 90 minutes.

Awaits, demented rebuttal replies. :rolleyes:

Archived