Partick Thistle v Celtic

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

I fully expect one massive fanny in our support will embarrass the club and us good Celtic supporters and the double figure scoreline will take a back seat and all the focus will be on what some fanny did.

One fanny?  Last time the full 6000 were giving it big licks about the IRA. 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sammon seems a strange signing. He doesnt seem to fit Thistles style of play

That's one of our problems. Can only play one style of football well. Probably why we did so well against bottom six teams last season and so sh*te against the rest. Sammon will help us in games against the likes of Celtic, let's hope anyway.

Since this morning Thistle's odds have shortened from 12 to 9.5. I did think about chucking some on after the signings were announced but managed to fall from the crest of excitement's wave and land on the reality which is our likely pumping.

I actually fancy Thistle to win this tonight.

The entire fucking narrative cosmos of Scottish football seems to be pointedly marking us as absolute diddies - so following Partick's midweek stroll against our weekend conquerors, tonight they beat the invincibles immediately after we were completely dismissed on Tuesday...

35 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

One fanny?  Last time the full 6000 were giving it big licks about the IRA. 

The fanny was the one who wasn't singing about the IRA.

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Looks like the seetho-meter is going to take a pounding tonight judging by some of the previous posts. :lol:

I fully expect one massive fanny in our support will embarrass the club and us good Celtic supporters and the double figure scoreline will take a back seat and all the focus will be on what some fanny did.

Can't see past a good Celtic victory but hopefully Partick make a game of it and the results Partick need come soon after.

Your post has set a high standard tbf.

ETA: looking forward to McNamara claiming credit for Archibald's excellent pre-match interview.

It's unallocated seating. That said, if someone is standing at my bit I will pull the Season Ticket out and move them on.

Some stinking Celtic mink in my usual seat apparently...[emoji53] [emoji51]

Archived