Partick Thistle v Celtic

No Doolan, no defence, no fitness, no Lindsay, no hope, no future.

Edit: tbh i should add that once we've brought in a couple more players ill doubtless feel better since archie is a solid manager and we've the bulk of a good first eleven, so the doom and gloom is more for this match rather than the whole season. We'll be okay, I think.

Saying that, I'll put on Celtic -1, then watch us lose a late heartbreaking goal to win it 1-0. Or a 5-0 tanking that makes me regret not putting on -3.

Kinda sick of football already tbh

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applying the same criteria to this one as the last game against Celtic after the split last season - back to the Woody if it starts looking like something you'd need a PIN number for after the watershed. :unsure:

2 hours ago, HAMLISCH said:

Worth giving De Vries a run out?

I would like to see him in tomorrow tbh, no issue with Gordons form but would make sense to give De vries a game where possible incase Gordon gets haunted by injuries again.

2 hours ago, HAMLISCH said:

I'd like to see Ajer or Ralston given a try.

Ajer will see some game time over next few weeks at least. Im guessing Gamboa isnt too far away from fitness  so can see Ralston getting punted on loan. Would make sense to have a recall option incase Lustig gets injured as well or needs to move to the centre back.

5 minutes ago, archie guevara said:

I'm going to this and have scored some hospitality briefs. Anyone got a suit of chainmail and a full face helmet that I can borrow, just in case some angry Cellic fan tries to chib me?

I wouldn't worry mate.  It's Firhill, we'll be too occupied with breaking seats.

On 07/08/2017 at 23:26, Cerberus said:

As opposed to Celtic fans polluting the ground with their bigoted shite?

That is a fair comment by the way.

But I am right in posting what I did though, he is one angry man.

20 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The jags should have a cash gate for this game fecking missed out on a ticket

There'll be plenty available at the ground from Celtic fans. 

Always have bother getting in here, especially for a night game as majority of our away support use the time and location of the game as a reason for a piss up in the West End and most rock up to the turnstiles 15 minutes before kick off leading to congestion and, inevitable delays as one or two drunken bams get told they arent getting in, cue said bams and their equally drunk and stupid mates arguing with police and stewards.

I see it every time we have a night time fixture at Thistle, unless you are at the gates half an hour beforehand forget about seeing kick off.

Archived