Morton v st mirren Renfrewshire Derby

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Thttps://www.pscp.tv/.../1gqGvOMovPjJB?

Definitely, worthwhile giving the first 9 minutes, or so, of the second half a look as it's comedy gold.  After that Div's constant whining becomes boring and I switched off at the 10 minute mark. I'm not sure if he was crying at the sending off!

Notice how anyone who commented with a "yasss" after we scored got automatically blocked from the feed? GIRUY.

https://www.pscp.tv/.../1gqGvOMovPjJB?

Around the 26:30 mark, Div informs his audience that Forbes scored both penalties. Don't laugh as it's easy to make that mistake. Any skunk will tell you that number 8 and 12 look so similar. He then can't bring himself to show the 3rd goal.

Comedy gold Div, comedy gold.

20708323_1441724549252101_7579716141071887210_n.jpg

20728140_1441727352585154_5983881542095677824_n.jpg

4 hours ago, fraser_smfc said:

I can't bring myself to look through the thread post 3pm yesterday. Can only pass on my congratulations to Morton, who in the end thoroughly deserved their win.

I do think the game was fairly even until the sending off which was undoubtedly 1) controversial and 2) game changing. That said, Morton got their tactics spot on from beginning to end and looked comfortable in defence and dangerous on the counter attack. We lacked tempo and grit, and I don't agree with Jack Ross's assessment that we showed a great deal of effort to get back into the game with 10 men. I think we gave up.

The scoreline looks awful but I don't think it causes grounds for panic, I think we can put this down to circumstance coupled with an old fashioned bad day at the office. Plenty room for improvement all round and plenty of time to address the shortcomings.

That's the first time in my 25 years that I've seen St Mirren lose to Morton in a competitive match, and it felt fucking horrible. Hope you at least made the most of your night, not sure when it will next happen again...

Agree with much of that. No panic from my side we have three key players to come back that will make a huge difference. Think Morton have now beat us twice in the last 18 years in competitive matches so you can't blame them for gloating. 

Archived