Morton v st mirren Renfrewshire Derby

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FTOF said:

No idea how this game is going to go.

We've had one decent performance against a championship team so far. Given how tight this league is, and the fact that form often goes" oot the windae" in these derby games, I'd take a draw today, even with Morton's injury list.

Let the battle commence!:thumsup2

We don't really have a list anymore, just captain Kilday and our emergency backup Barr who is ultimately a coach.

Kilday/lamie/oware are all of similar quality so we are not exactly weaker without him.

We can't use that excuse if we get beat. We will arguably have our strongest team out today assuming O'ware starts which I think he will.

13 minutes ago, madton said:

We don't really have a list anymore, just captain Kilday and our emergency backup Barr who is ultimately a coach.

Kilday/lamie/oware are all of similar quality so we are not exactly weaker without him.

We can't use that excuse if we get beat. We will arguably have our strongest team out today assuming O'ware starts which I think he will.

I'm a bit worried that O'Ware and Oliver won't be quite up to speed in their first game back from injury (if they even play) Oliver hadn't recaptured his sparkle since his previous injury. As others have said- this game might be a bit too early for us.

If our forwards click today however, we could have a cracker of a game.

Just arrived in Paisley driving down from Glasgow.  Around Barrhead was a sign saying "Roadworks at Erskine Bridge, 25 minute delay".

Hoped it might be after the Greenock road split off - but traffic stop/start by the AIRPORT!

What idiot thought today would be a good day to bring that road to a standstill.

If it's this bad now, what's it going to be like when 1,000 cars join the queue in a 30 minute window :-(!

Hope the buses realise just how bad it is.

Given the potential issues with tickets for the home fans, at 3pm it could look like a closed doors game :-)!

Ticket system seems to have worked for away fans. No queues at all...

Are Morton any good? Who knows. Looking at the teams I suspect Quitongo will be the best player on the park.

1-1.

Goal was so disappointing to lose as we had numerous chances to clear or get it under control and made a c**t of it. Some strike though, can't really complain too much about going in level either. Been a very even game

Archived