Morton v st mirren Renfrewshire Derby

Not be that guy but if St.Mirren are staggering into Cappielow with 1900 I hope we don't let ourselves look foolish with a poor support off the back of this ticket fiasco!

I'm weirdly confident going into this, I think it could be the most competitive game between these two for a while. Morton will pick up at least 3 bookings, St.Mirren to face a straight red.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem being, if 1,900 tickets are sold and say 300 extra Saints fans decide on the day to come down - the operators and police Scotland are aware of numbers sold and the turnstile counters going past 1,900 will set alarm bells off that there's perhaps folk in the end that shouldn't be, even if that's not actually the case.

The Friday night game 2 years ago was all ticket for the scum, then on the day of the game they opened a cash gate for away fans, about 60/70 used it.

Not be that guy but if St.Mirren are staggering into Cappielow with 1900 I hope we don't let ourselves look foolish with a poor support off the back of this ticket fiasco!

Ticket fiasco or not - it's the first home league game of the season and a Renfrewshire derby to boot. Do you honestly not think the vast majority, or all, of those that want to be in attendance will be in attendance?

10 hours ago, macca937 said:

Home tickets are all white and say cs for cowshed 

Someone has posted a picture of this on BAWA to show it. 

That's a bit more reassuring to be honest. Don't want the day ruined by anyone with the potential not to behave from either side. 

Virgin Ton where are you when we need you most! Great day to be alive.

Erskine bridge delays

Inchinnan bridge closed

1900 + 1 travelling down from Paisley

Turnstile total fukc up

Well could be a great game, goals, bookings and a sending off ( Scull with his two for £18 tickets)

Ton 3 Saints 1, back to reality.

No replies please I off to the game.

Virgin Ton where are you when we need you most! Great day to be alive.
Erskine bridge delays
Inchinnan bridge closed
1900 + 1 travelling down from Paisley
Turnstile total fukc up
Well could be a great game, goals, bookings and a sending off ( Scull with his two for £18 tickets)
Ton 3 Saints 1, back to reality.
No replies please I off to the game.

On the Buckfast a bit early....

No idea how this game is going to go.

We've had one decent performance against a championship team so far. Given how tight this league is, and the fact that form often goes" oot the windae" in these derby games, I'd take a draw today, even with Morton's injury list.

Let the battle commence!:thumsup2

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

No idea how this game is going to go.

We've had one decent performance against a championship team so far. Given how tight this league is, and the fact that form often goes" oot the windae" in these derby games, I'd take a draw today, even with Morton's injury list.

Let the battle commence!:thumsup2

Said at the start of this thread that folk are deluding themselves if they think it'll be anything other than tight.

Stelios 16/1 Anytime Scorer and Gary Mac 14/1 AGS. I'll have a fiver on both of those! Bet365 really are mental with their pricing at times.

Archived