Morton v st mirren Renfrewshire Derby

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are subjected to silly surveys about the match day experience and what to do to bring fans back.:blink:

This farce is what Scottish football is like,a nice day at lunchtime tomorrow "I think I'll go to Cappielow today,looks like a nice day for football " OH WAIT

Lets hide behind health and safety and police advice.

Shambles from start to finish 

29 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Fighting amongst themselves ffs :lol:

They probably will given the home end ticket problem. Was going to take the car but I like the alloys too much. Plus have been told car park is full of used needles which have not been cleaned up yet. Will be nice to see our old flood lights though can't say I'm happy a Morton fan might be sitting on my old Love Street seat :)

22 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

What a farce this is emoji23.png.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

That's a fucking massive oversight.

Are some St. Mirren fans clever enough to take advantage of this, though? :P 

Just now, IainMorton said:

Are some St. Mirren fans clever enough to take advantage of this, though? :P 

Problem being, if 1,900 tickets are sold and say 300 extra Saints fans decide on the day to come down - the operators and police Scotland are aware of numbers sold and the turnstile counters going past 1,900 will set alarm bells off that there's perhaps folk in the end that shouldn't be, even if that's not actually the case.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Problem being, if 1,900 tickets are sold and say 300 extra Saints fans decide on the day to come down - the operators and police Scotland are aware of numbers sold and the turnstile counters going past 1,900 will set alarm bells off that there's perhaps folk in the end that shouldn't be, even if that's not actually the case.

I'm sure even if they did, it shouldn't be a problem as you could get a lot more that 1,900 folk in the away end.

I'm pretty sure that Morton have something in place ( :lol: ) so that stewards can tell the difference between home and away end tickets. Probably a different colour or something.

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Obviously the barcode on it would only work on the home end but i believe the away end turnstile doesn't have the barcode entry....

Yeah the away end still has the 100 year old turnstiles, pretty sure they don't have a barcode scanner... :P 

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Turnstile counters, alarm bells...you have seen the turnstiles at the wde haven't you???

Let's be honest, any skunk wanting to go tomorrow will get in. Buy a ticket at the ticket office for the main stand and sit over in the old away end or buy a ticket in the cowshed and any policeman with common sense will  to let you through...

29 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Have Gammy and Virgin been banned? It's far too civilised on here...

I've been saying for ages they're the same person. VT is a creepy fucker and a low-level troll, but he can at least string a sentence together; Gammy's spelling is suspiciously good for an utter minter, and he's literally too stupid to be real. No coincidence they've stopped posting at the same time.

Anyway, as you were. Morton are diddies, or something... 

Have a feeling you will see a goal from Duffy, the goals on YouTube from the recent season look good from a guy who looks sharp also This could be a fantastic signing. Have never seen us with so many options up front. Riley and Smith will terrorise defences this year with their work rate and pace. When we got into gear against Falkirk I said to myself we look like a team who could win the league. First quarter should tell. 

Far too early to say

Archived